And America Continues to Show it's True Colors. . .

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Unrelated subject, but this is something I feel like should also be banned:

This is nothing new. For at least 20 years pulled-down pants have been an eyesore that crosses all color barriers.
The only spot of redemption in all this: one kid once had his pants all the way down to his ankles. Then he tried to rob a convenience store. Tripped over his own pants during the getaway.
At least the police were decent enough to give him a jacket to cover his head, and a length of rope to hold his pants up.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Something they would comment on on WORLD'S DUMBEST...

Byran Callen would say, "What is with these criminals? Tuck it in. Tie it off. It's just easier to commit the crime."

Leift Garrett would say the police that needs to be called is the fashion police.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Well, Trump has finally made his final decision on healthcare: he's just going to sign an Executive Order next week where we all basically just fend for ourselves.

Y'know, the way he started off his term by signing ******* crazy Executive Orders like a bodily function, it's a wonder he just didn't do that in the first place.

Last edited:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Fixed. I just typed it out, assuming it would automatically be censored anyway.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Eh, it's not the first time it's happened.

I still remember the (awesome) "yo dawg" meme he used for a certain someone getting up to no good. :wink:

Schfifty

Reaction score
Fixed. I just typed it out, assuming it would automatically be censored anyway.
Ah, the site's got a filter for profanity, eh? Well, if that's the case, then maybe now I know why sometimes you say "What the Elmo" then. :laugh:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Yes, or when I used the word "froggin'" in certain contexts (which has spread throughout the Muppet fandom, and is now actually relatively common).

But the Elmo thing has a funny history to it: it's based on something that happened many ages and moons ago, when HELLBOY was the most talked-about movie of the year - one day when it was brought up, my dad was apparently not paying attention, and was like, "Did they just say 'Elmo' is the number one movie right now?"

XD