The Funny Picture Thread

Old Thunder

Reaction score
I just meant that I found it odd why the fandom has train pairings, but eh, good for you dude, I don't judge. :stick_out_tongue:
Those aren't train pairings though, Pip and Emma are in some of Christopher Awdry's later RWS books, and they're one High Speed Train unit.

Maybe I still don't know what you're talking about. :stick_out_tongue:

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I've seen odd "train pairings" drawings like Thomas and Emily on Deviantart (unfortunately) which I just..... Think is weird. But whatever.

If any rate, I honestly haven't read much of the Christopher stories, so I only know a few characters like Frank, Wilbert, etc.

Old Thunder

Reaction score
If any rate, I honestly haven't read much of the Christopher stories, so I only know a few characters like Frank, Wilbert, etc.
You really should. Or at least listen to Ted Robbins' narrations. I myself quite possibly prefer his stuff to Wilbert's.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
You really should. Or at least listen to Ted Robbins' narrations. I myself quite possibly prefer his stuff to Wilbert's.
I have read at least one book I think it was "really useful engines"..... One story involved robbers I think. And i've heard some of the Bill and Ben stories like Scrambled Eggs and ik some season 2 and 4 stories like The Runaway, Mind that Bike, Special Attraction, Better Late than Never etc are from the books.