The New Am I The Only One Thread

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Hear! Hear!

However, I won't be shopping at Hobby Lobby - which has always been one of my go-to places for art and craft supplies - since they endorsed and contributed to Trump's campaign; not to mention they've been getting busted for shady business practices lately.
Where are you going to shop now?

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Am I the only one who honestly prefers Kenny Loggins' cover of "One Small Voice" over the original?

Sorry, but I kiiiiiiinda have a bit of a weakness for slow melody pop songs that many of which you would hear in the end credits of a movie.

#noregrets

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Am I the only one who honestly prefers Kenny Loggins' cover of "One Small Voice" over the original?

Sorry, but I kiiiiiiinda have a bit of a weakness for slow melody pop songs that many of which you would hear in the end credits of a movie.

#noregrets
I prefer the version with Elmo and The Backstreet Boys instead. Don't know why, but I just do.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I LOVE Chick-Fil-A! Especially in the summer when they serve peach milkshakes!
I just have a love for chicken, and at the end of the day, I just try to ignore their views because the employees are just regular human beings like the rest of us with their own issues in life.