Confessing Crushes...

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I think it's funny how sometimes you can tell someone's age through their childhood cartoon crushes. For example, British actor Bradley Wiggins mentioned She-Ra from Masters of the Universe and Cheetara from Thundercats as his childhood crushes on The Graham Norton Show. That made me think right away,
"Yup that guy is definitely an 80s kid," lol

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
The one problem with having a crush on an animated character is the fact that any scary/weird thing can (and in most cases will) happen in the cartoon world. Well, anyway:I read a fanfic a while back where Giggles got turned into the scariest thing my mind could think of her becoming. Just the thought of Giggles being this thing makes me shiver. What nightmarish horror did she become for this brief written episode you may ask? Well, she got turned into........a boy. Yeah, the female character I've been crushing on for a while now became male thanks to some stupid invention Sniffles created. It was really awkward to read about my cartoon crush becoming my gender, but considering this was a one shot non-canon fanfiction:She still remains the girl I know and love.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Time for me update my list as well.....I guess.

Cartoons:
-Scratte Squirrel from Ice Age
-Lois from Family Guy
-Francine and Hayley from American Dad
-Lola Bunny from Looney Tunes
-Candace from Phineas and Ferb
-Gabi the frog from Rio
-Angel from Lilo & Stitch
-Kate and Lilly from Alpha & Omega
-Giselle from Open Season
-Vixie from Fox & The Hound 2
-Yuna's friend, Sasha from the Stitch! anime
-Giggles and Petunia from Happy Tree Friends
-Stacey, one of the fanmade Happy Tree Friends characters

Video Games:
-Princess Peach from Mario
-Samus from Metroid
-Zelda from well.....The Legend of Zelda
-Amy Rose from Sonic
-Palutena from Kid Icarus

Puppets:
Honestly:none at the moment, :\

Real People:
-Mila Kunis
-Margot Robbie
-Miranda Lambert
-Sarah Michelle Gellar
I now realize her name is actually Stacy. I've made that spelling mistake numerous times, :smirk:.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
This is my new crush.

His name is Bob Webber, and he is from Phineas And Ferb. Plus, he's voiced by one of my favorite actors, John Larroquette.:flirt: