What made you roll your eyes today thread?

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
As for Veston, he seems to be fond of editing clips with added sound effects, or custom funding credits and such, which I know annoys some people.
I never did understand the whole funding credits fad. Same with the opening/closing logos. Oh, and the VHS openings/closings, too.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
To be fair, I have never had problems with Deanmo23, and at least Rohail has reuploaded some of my old stuff, so at least there's someone who took heed of my suggestion and downloaded my stuff before I had to remove it altogether since SW was dishing out copyright strikes.

As for Veston, he seems to be fond of editing clips with added sound effects, or custom funding credits and such, which I know annoys some people.
I've seen alot of the comments they post and they just really bug me.

Veston just whines about everything, so does Rohail. Dean can also be very demanding about clips being posted and I've also noticed isn't very bright either. I'm assuming and feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, you don't read the comments on YouTube very often (and if you don't, bless your soul).

Schfifty

Reaction score
Um, yeah, that.

I don't really care about it at this point, because I've basically moved on from those blocked videos already. I won't re-upload them, out of respect for SW, and I'm just glad people got to be happy and have nostalgia while the videos were around.

I've seen alot of the comments they post and they just really bug me.
Do you ever get comments from Christina Mistretta? Go look at the video of episode #3857 and tell me what you think.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Do you ever get comments from Christina Mistretta? Go look at the video of episode #3857 and tell me what you think.
Never got anything from her, but I saw her comments on that video and I....... Don't even know what to say to them.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I wanted to watch a movie that I haven’t seen in years, but my dad wanted to watch his favorite show. When I told him that I wanted to see the movie, he said no.

So I had to watch the show that my dad likes with him instead.

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
What did Christina say in the comments of the video?
There's the video so you can take a look for yourself. They are... interesting comments, I'll leave it at that. I'm with @LittleJerry92 here, I really don't know what else to say about them. Also, you gotta love how a large chunk of their videos are just clips of other people's videos hand-recorded in front of their computer.

Last edited:

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Yeah, I wouldn't be surprised if this girl has really bad autism..... Or just has no clue of reality.

Either way..... The stuff she posted pretty much explained everything for me.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
There's the video so you can take a look for yourself. They are... interesting comments, I'll leave it at that. I'm with @LittleJerry92 here, I really don't know what else to say about them. Also, you gotta love how a large chunk of their videos are just clips of other people's videos hand-recorded in front of their computer.
A large chunk of who's videos?