And America Continues to Show it's True Colors. . .

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Well, Trump has finally made his final decision on healthcare: he's just going to sign an Executive Order next week where we all basically just fend for ourselves.

Y'know, the way he started off his term by signing ******* crazy Executive Orders like a bodily function, it's a wonder he just didn't do that in the first place.
Well, the executive order is said to allow citizens to buy out-of-state insurance; it's not doing anything to the ACA. There's still a lot of complications that could arise from his doing this though.

And yeah, it's a little dumb how trigger happy they were with these executive orders and never saw them as a sugar packet solution to health care.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
So Trump is demanding Facebook turn over all information on anybody who's been participating in Anti-Trump rallies, and this has me wondering . . . is this the real reason why he ended net neutrality and internet privacy? So he could obtain access to information on anyone who disagrees with him?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
While Puerto Rico suffers from Trump's imcompetence, Trump decides to attack the commonwealth and blame Democrats for the Mayor calling him out on said imcompetence; all the while, Faux News decides the biggest story to report on right now is a black man who refuses to apologize to police for some reason.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I don't know the story to that, but I feel like CNN would be like "Innocent black man killed by police!" Again, I don't know who was in the wrong in that story but that's how much I respect CNN.

But that does sound like something Fox would report on.

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
I don't know the story to that, but I feel like CNN would be like "Innocent black man killed by police!" Again, I don't know who was in the wrong in that story but that's how much I respect CNN.

Of course we don't know the story on it. D'Snowth never provides links to the stories he is talking about so how are we to know the story on it? Common courtesy should tell you to post a link

jvcarroll

Reaction score

Brief Public Service: The support for what Snowth's post contains is in Trump's own Twitter feed: Here. Anyone paying attention should have seen this by now. Any Google search would bring it up. (Back to things that matter and far away from this place. Just had to support Snowth on his point. It's all over CNN and MSNBC, of course, but even Fox News has covered this. Every newspaper too. Anyone "on the ball" pertaining to world matters already knows this well.) Good luck all.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Once again, a mass shooting happened in America today.

And once again, I'm reminded of how Obama tried so hard to put a serious curb on this and prevent this from further becoming a widespread occurence, but Republicans wouldn't let him. Hope this was worth to them as they send out just thoughts and prayers.