The New What Made You Frown Today Thread

animalrescuer

Reaction score
Found out earlier today that the closing date on my family’s new house in PA has been pushed back even further to the 25th or 26th! It already got pushed back once, it was originally supposed to ba last week, then it got changed to the 15th of this month! My cousin already singed the closing deal for the house we have now, it needs to be soon!!!

As if that wasn’t bad enough, I was researching the medicine my cat has to take for the move and the side effects to one medicine scared me half to death! I know I should know what will happen, but I didn’t get the names of the meds until yesterday! I read stories about the medicine not working and otherwise healthy cats dying because of the use of the medicine! I trust my vet, but I really don’t want anything bad to happen to my cat because of the medicine that supposed to help him!

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Tom Petty died. :frown:

Guess he's free falling in heaven now.
Apparently he's not actually dead yet. He was rushed to the hospital and CBS posted a story that he was dead :stick_out_tongue:. Seems a bit unlikely, but I really hope he makes it.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Yeah, I did read about that. Hoping he manages to pull through.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I feel under the weather at the moment and do not know why that is.

Maybe it's allergies or the fact that that I'm possibly coming down with a cold.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
My neighbor has to move at the end of this month to another part of New Hampshire because he is on disability due to a brain injury.

He cannot work anymore and has to move in with his sister.

ErinAardvark

Reaction score
I don't wanna do this week's assignment for my claaaaaaaaass!
*whine whine whine whine whine whine whine* :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

(It's a 3-5 minute presentation on the same topic I have to write a paper for next week, which is "How are the internet and social media affecting the roles of U.S. television, radio, newspapers, and magazines as gatekeepers?" And I just don't wanna do it).

BlakeConor14

Reaction score
Got denied access for the film Kingsman 2 even though I'm 15