Animated Hotties?

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
Why did you think Scooby Doo was boring?
I dunno. Maybe because it was old and dated compared to the other shows I watched. But it's weird because I loved other old cartoons like Tom and Jerry and Looney Tunes, and old Disney movies like Dumbo, Pinocchio, Bambi, etc.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I dunno. Maybe because it was old and dated compared to the other shows I watched. But it's weird because I loved other old cartoons like Tom and Jerry and Looney Tunes, and old Disney movies like Dumbo, Pinocchio, Bambi, etc.
I find The Brady Bunch to be old and dated, but I still love the show no matter what.

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
I find The Brady Bunch to be old and dated, but I still love the show no matter what.
Well, I was like 8/9 years old back when I didn't like Scooby. I found most shows and movies that weren't comedies boring. My tastes have changed a lot since then. For example, if Steven Universe was out back in 2010/11, I probably would have found the show boring back then.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Even though she would probably be my Mom's age if she was real, She-Ra's kinda cute :coy:

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I've always had the hots for Sabrina the Teenage Witch and the animated version is no exception

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I have an awkward one to admit:

The bunny from Courage the Cowardly Dog. I know she's probably a lesbian, but I've always thought she's cute. I was never a huge fan of Courage or anything (the monsters and weird stuff was pretty cool to me at that tween age though), but I do remember watching a few episodes with my dad and liking this little cutie. I've always had the unpopular opinion of preferring Courage over Scooby-Doo, maybe because the villain on Courage isn't always the freaking caretaker! :stick_out_tongue:
Yo, I won't lie.... That's probably one of the few Courage episodes that honestly creeped me out a bit when I was a kid.... I mean, that freaking mask her cat lover was wearing though.

I don't recall if she appeared in other episodes.