Kermit v5 (and last) finished!

Diego Fiorucci

Reaction score
What an amazon job! What did you use for the mouth plate? I've looked everywhere in the UK for some gasket rubber and so far no luck!
It happens the same here in Argentina. I think I could try with some non-slip mats, but I'm not sure about their thickness, and they surely would not be as cheap as buying the material.

Diego Fiorucci

Reaction score

Diego Fiorucci

Reaction score
Does anyone really know how tall is Kermit now or the real sizes of his head, mouth, arms? I want to try building my own Kermit Muppet but I'm not sure about those things. Thanks everyone!

Chuk

Reaction score
My quest for the perfect replica led me to ANOTHER rebuild of the very first puppet i ever built. And here he is. He will be my last rebuild i think!

Some areas i inproved from my last kermit were colour, eye focus, mouth shape and i made his body a bit rounder.
Hope you like him :smile:
What stitch do u use? I'm thinking of using a whipstitch or the Henson stitch if I ever get it down

Diego Fiorucci

Reaction score
My quest for the perfect replica led me to ANOTHER rebuild of the very first puppet i ever built. And here he is. He will be my last rebuild i think!

Some areas i inproved from my last kermit were colour, eye focus, mouth shape and i made his body a bit rounder.
Hope you like him :smile:

He looks fantastic! Do you know the sizes for the head and body or they're just calculated from photos?

Furbelle

Reaction score
Thats awesome. Easily one of the best replicas I've seen.