And America Continues to Show it's True Colors. . .

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Once again, a mass shooting happened in America today.

And once again, I'm reminded of how Obama tried so hard to put a serious curb on this and prevent this from further becoming a widespread occurence, but Republicans wouldn't let him. Hope this was worth to them as they send out just thoughts and prayers.
Yesterday, not today.

cjd874

Reaction score
Once again, a mass shooting happened in America today.

And once again, I'm reminded of how Obama tried so hard to put a serious curb on this and prevent this from further becoming a widespread occurence, but Republicans wouldn't let him. Hope this was worth to them as they send out just thoughts and prayers.
They could have enforced stricter gun control laws after Newtown and the PULSE club attacks...to quote John Belushi, "BUT NOOOOOOO!"

Notice that this shooting occurred at a music festival. Remember the Paris attacks in 2015? And the Manchester shootings, at an Ariana Grande concert of all places? Let's not forget the Orlando nightclub massacre, which was the worst mass shooting in US history before today. People just wanted to enjoy some good music and forget about all the BS that's happening in the world today. But all it takes is one armed person to turn memories into tragedies.

Let me revise that: it takes one armed person AND lax gun control laws to turn memories into tragedies. Are Republicans even going to do anything about this? I hope so, but it isn't looking so bright to me.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Are Republicans even going to do anything about this?
Nope. Not only did they prevent Obama from doing anything about it, but they care more about materialistic objects like guns and flags than they do about human lives being taken.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
The only time they even considered doing anything about it was when a shooting happened in a church, because the victims were innocent Christians, and we all know how Christians are the most-persecuted group in America and the world (the GOP said so). And what did they do to do anything about it? Urging Christians across the country to learn how to handle a gun, get a permit to carry and conseal, and wear bullet-proof vests when going outside.

Old Thunder

Reaction score
I can't wait to hear about one of those Christians being the next shooter.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Ooh! I forgot, they actually did do something about it one time: they banned guns when Trump rallied at the NRA.

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
Once again, in the face of tragedy, natural disaster or acts of horrific evil, America shows it's true colors. From the first responders to those waiting in line for 5-6 hours to donate blood. What a great message to those that chose to try to divide us between Republican/Democrat, Christian vs. non-Christian, White vs. Black, etc.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I do want to legally own a shotgun one day and use it if absolutely necessary (mainly if someone tries to break into my house).