And America Continues to Show it's True Colors. . .

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Ever notice whenever a national tragedy like this happens and any time a celebrity speaks out about it, the right immediately attacks them for, "being a bunch of libtard ******* pushing Hollywood's agenda"? I decided I'm going to try the reverse just to see what it's like, so. . . .

How dare Tim Allen be an alt-right snowflake and push the conservative agenda by telling Trump it's okay for him to bully people, blah-blah-blah.

How dare Mike Rowe be an alt-right snowflake and push the conservative agenda by telling millennials they have no right to protest injustice, yada-yada-yada.

How dare Candice Cameron Bure be an alt-right snowflake and push the conservative agenda by having arms that are hairier than mine, tuna-tuna-tuna.

How dare Ben Stein be an alt-right snowflake and push the conservative agenda call us all liars when we point out the racist things Trump says, Bueller-Bueller-Bueller.

How dare Ted Nugent be an alt-right snowflake and push the conservative agenda by being so disrespectful to our President Barack Obama, hyuk-hyuk-hyuk.

How dare Susan Olsen be an alt-right snowflake and push the conservative agenda by spreading homophobia, porkchops and applesauce.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Ever notice whenever a national tragedy like this happens and any time a celebrity speaks out about it, the right immediately attacks them for, "being a bunch of libtard ******* pushing Hollywood's agenda"? I decided I'm going to try the reverse just to see what it's like, so. . . .

How dare Tim Allen be an alt-right snowflake and push the conservative agenda by telling Trump it's okay for him to bully people, blah-blah-blah.

How dare Mike Rowe be an alt-right snowflake and push the conservative agenda by telling millennials they have no right to protest injustice, yada-yada-yada.

How dare Candice Cameron Bure be an alt-right snowflake and push the conservative agenda by having arms that are hairier than mine, tuna-tuna-tuna.

How dare Ben Stein be an alt-right snowflake and push the conservative agenda call us all liars when we point out the racist things Trump says, Bueller-Bueller-Bueller.

How dare Ted Nugent be an alt-right snowflake and push the conservative agenda by being so disrespectful to our President Barack Obama, hyuk-hyuk-hyuk.

How dare Susan Olsen be an alt-right snowflake and push the conservative agenda by spreading homophobia, porkchops and applesauce.
Ah yes. The Sue Olsen homophobic rant from last year.

Old Thunder

Reaction score
Never mind the political side, The Nuge is a guitar god. Leave him alone. :stick_out_tongue:

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
I'm not a gun nut (the last time I shot one was in Boy Scout camp, shooting targets. The targets survived, the walls didn't). But if someone broke into my house and tried to attack my wife, I'm not going to passively sit there and let something happen to her.

If you have no business coming into my house, I have every right to defend myself. And her.

Part of me identifies with Charles Bronson's character Paul Kersey from the "Death Wish" movies. (In the first one, Maria from Sesame Street had a bit part). His family was attacked, his wife is murdered, and Bronson picks off various hoodlums, gang bangers and rapists one at a time.
Although stretching it out over five movies wore thin. But the first two were solid.

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
It's human nature. You do it yourself. Earlier in the week a CBS executive tweeted that she had no sympathy for the victims of the Las Vegas shooting. I notice you didn't mention a thing about it. Had it been a Fox News executive you would have had 3 paragraphs in here about it.