Bert and Ernie Pumpkin Carving Challenge

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Here's a new video that was posted this week.

In addition to that, it seems like this is a special Bert and Ernie week on Sesame Street's official YouTube channel. This week they've also uploaded one of the international sketches in English, a Bert and Ernie's Great Adventures, and a classic 1970s sketch (first "old school" clip uploaded by the channel in the past two weeks). I wonder what we'll get tomorrow.

EDIT TO ADD: I mistakenly titled the thread "Pumpkin Carving" instead of painting, and the edit feature won't let me change the title (that I can tell).

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Here's a new video that was posted this week.

In addition to that, it seems like this is a special Bert and Ernie week on Sesame Street's official YouTube channel. This week they've also uploaded one of the international sketches in English, a Bert and Ernie's Great Adventures, and a classic 1970s sketch (first "old school" clip uploaded by the channel in the past two weeks). I wonder what we'll get tomorrow.

EDIT TO ADD: I mistakenly titled the thread "Pumpkin Carving" instead of painting, and the edit feature won't let me change the title (that I can tell).
Which international skit?

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Sounds like Steve as Ernie.
Those international segments were produced back when Steve performed Ernie. Although the voices were dubbed by their international voice actors, the main American performers actually performed the characters live on set, recording their dialogue in English on set.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Those international segments were produced back when Steve performed Ernie. Although the voices were dubbed by their international voice actors, the main American performers actually performed the characters live on set, recording their dialogue in English on set.
I figured that.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Here ya' go kids, have another:

Oh, and also... "LIIFE HACK!"

D'Snowth

Reaction score
If it wasn't already common knowledge amongst us here at MC, and I hadn't heard any of Billy Barkhurst, I probably would assume that Steve was still doing Ernie, because Peter is awfully close.