And America Continues to Show it's True Colors. . .

Censored

Reaction score
Of course, if someone breaks in to your house, spraying them with a can of soda won't have the same result. :wink:
I don't know, according to the NRA, anything can be made into a weapon and guns are no more dangerous than anything else.

Censored

Reaction score
It's human nature. You do it yourself. Earlier in the week a CBS executive tweeted that she had no sympathy for the victims of the Las Vegas shooting. I notice you didn't mention a thing about it. Had it been a Fox News executive you would have had 3 paragraphs in here about it.
Would you be mentioning it if it was a Fox News executive? Who was the CBS executive?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Earlier in the week a CBS executive tweeted that she had no sympathy for the victims of the Las Vegas shooting. I notice you didn't mention a thing about it.
Hadn't heard anything about that till you said something.
Had it been a Fox News executive you would have had 3 paragraphs in here about it.
And if it were a CNN executive, you would have had five paragraphs in here about it.

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
Hadn't heard anything about that till you said something.
Anyone paying attention should have seen this by now. It was all over the television news. Every newspaper too. (Anyone "on the ball" pertaining to world matters already knows this well.)

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
I don't know, according to the NRA, anything can be made into a weapon and guns are no more dangerous than anything else.
Not really. Today the NRA called for a review regarding the legality of bump stocks, which converts a semi-automatic weapon to an automatic weapon. They took the position that if automatic weapons are illegal, so should bump stocks.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Anyone paying attention should have seen this by now. It was all over the television news. Every newspaper too. (Anyone "on the ball" pertaining to world matters already knows this well.)
Well, here's the thing, as I said several pages back, I don't really follow any major news sources: not Fox, not CNN, not ABC, NBC, CBS, whatever. Why? Because I choose to rely on what's known as the power of observation. Any attention I pay to news sources in casual, because with so much (legit) concern about fake news, it's hard to know what being report is for realsies, what's being fabricated, and what's being rushed out (case in point: reporting that Tom Petty was already dead, when he was actually still alive, even though he eventually was taken off life support). That being said, however, my observations tell me that with what goes on in the country, I'd estimate that 90% of what the media reports about it is fairly accurate to what's actually happening, while about 10% reports the exact opposite of what's happening . . . and outlets like Fox, Breitbart, and Info Wars fall into that 10%.

At which point, you're probably going to ask, "So if you don't follow Fox News, then how can you be so sure what they report is inaccurate, fabricated, or even fake?" Because, surprisingly, I have a few dyed-in-the-wool conservative friends on Facebook who share Fox News posts quite frequently, so naturally, I'm going to see them when I'm scrolling through my homepage feed. As for other similar outlets, again, Breitbart has been exposed more than once for completely fabricating stories to pander to its rightwing base (they were the ones who cooked up that BS about Obama wiretapping Trump Tower, which Trump's investigation has turned up absolutely no evidence on whatever, and yet many conservatives out there still believe it's true because Breitbart reported it), and Alex Jones has been exposed for being a fraud. Now, I'm sure you have an arsenal of rebuttals about how wrong I am Fox and Breitbart and whatever, and how it's actually CNN, MSNBC, and whatever else that you and other righties claim are the real fake news sources, but as I said, this is all based purely on the power of observation.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I will say this though: Trump and the GOP are hesitant to label the Las Vegas shooter a domestic terrorists, because according to them, only people who kill other people for religious or political purposes is a terrorist (in which case, Pat Robertson would probably call the a shooter a terrorist, since he said the shooting happened because of Trump being disrespected). But, let's be honest: had the shooter been black, Trump and the GOP would have no qualms whatsoever in labeling him a domestic terrorist.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I mean.... The fact that CNN was caught blackmailing a 15 year old for making memes about them.... That sure as heck says something.