What do you know about dreams?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Sometimes I think because I often joked that I dropped out of high school after only four weeks, when I was really pulled out of public school and enrolled into home schooling instead for the rest of my high school years, so I kind of think that, subconsciously, I feel like I'm being sent back to school for having "dropped out," if that makes sense.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Sometimes I think because I often joked that I dropped out of high school after only four weeks, when I was really pulled out of public school and enrolled into home schooling instead for the rest of my high school years, so I kind of think that, subconsciously, I feel like I'm being sent back to school for having "dropped out," if that makes sense.
Do you mean, you feel like you didn't have closure with that part of your life?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
No, but it's kinda like, y'know, there's been episodes of shows where a character - who's well into adulthood - learns they missed a certain test, or they failed a certain subject, so now they're sent back to school because of it. Not saying that I missed tests or failed subjects (well, I barely passed any of my math subjects throughout all my school days).

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I keep having dreams about of my visit with the SST cast at the Fanbox Expo. Such an incredible day.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I'm still secretly jealous of that and am not thinking of your head served on a platter.

Nah, I kid, I kid. That was still cool.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I know how ya feel, I've felt jealousy toward people who live in and around NYC who got to attend many events they've had with the cast in the past. :wink:

It's just sad seeing that age and such seems to have finally caught up with Caroll. :frown:

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Yeah, I think it's only a matter of time when Carroll kicks the bucket.

But, when it does come, we can always know he did a wonderful job with Big Bird and Oscar.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Yeah, it was a pretty big shock to me when I saw Caroll in a wheelchair.