And America Continues to Show it's True Colors. . .

Censored

Reaction score
Well, here's the thing, as I said several pages back, I don't really follow any major news sources: not Fox, not CNN, not ABC, NBC, CBS, whatever. Why? Because I choose to rely on what's known as the power of observation. Any attention I pay to news sources in casual, because with so much (legit) concern about fake news, it's hard to know what being report is for realsies, what's being fabricated, and what's being rushed out (case in point: reporting that Tom Petty was already dead, when he was actually still alive, even though he eventually was taken off life support). That being said, however, my observations tell me that with what goes on in the country, I'd estimate that 90% of what the media reports about it is fairly accurate to what's actually happening, while about 10% reports the exact opposite of what's happening . . . and outlets like Fox, Breitbart, and Info Wars fall into that 10%.

At which point, you're probably going to ask, "So if you don't follow Fox News, then how can you be so sure what they report is inaccurate, fabricated, or even fake?" Because, surprisingly, I have a few dyed-in-the-wool conservative friends on Facebook who share Fox News posts quite frequently, so naturally, I'm going to see them when I'm scrolling through my homepage feed. As for other similar outlets, again, Breitbart has been exposed more than once for completely fabricating stories to pander to its rightwing base (they were the ones who cooked up that BS about Obama wiretapping Trump Tower, which Trump's investigation has turned up absolutely no evidence on whatever, and yet many conservatives out there still believe it's true because Breitbart reported it), and Alex Jones has been exposed for being a fraud. Now, I'm sure you have an arsenal of rebuttals about how wrong I am Fox and Breitbart and whatever, and how it's actually CNN, MSNBC, and whatever else that you and other righties claim are the real fake news sources, but as I said, this is all based purely on the power of observation.
He was being sarcastic because of what another member said.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Heck just wait.... Fox News is probably going to do the same thing if they ever end up becoming a meme video like CNN.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score

Censored

Reaction score
The guy was making anti CNN meme videos and they didn't take kindly to it. They basically forced him to apologize against his will.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/07/04/politics/kfile-reddit-user-trump-tweet/index.html

I mean the fact that they tried tracking down his information over a joke is pathetic. Now I can see why CNN has never been made fun of on The Simpsons, Family Guy or South Park.

Definition of blackmail:

• : the crime of threatening to tell secret information about someone unless the person being threatened gives you money or does what you want.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Definition of blackmail:

• : the crime of threatening to tell secret information about someone unless the person being threatened gives you money or does what you want.
I'm aware of what it means, and I'm willing to bet CNN did that off camera and refuse to admit it.

I just don't like them because I feel they're just as biased when it comes to reporting news like Fox. It's only them telling one side of the story, and oh, we can't allow a person to speak up if they're white, right?