And America Continues to Show it's True Colors. . .

Censored

Reaction score
Well, tell that to people who have lost their accounts for posting negative things about Trump. Unless, of course, they're "lying."
I don't know the specific details of their situations, but I do know that there are numerous anti-Trump and pro-Trump groups and messages there everyday. I understand your frustration, but it's not fair to make Facebook the scapegoat.

Censored

Reaction score
I think the general consensus of those out there with rational thinking would agree that the network news outlets like ABC, NBC, CBS, and especially PBS are your better options for neutral news (even though conservatives also blame them as well for liberal bias). Obviously, since channels like Fox and CNN are their own niche cable channels, they're going to do what they can for ratings, whether it's Fox being blatantly biased toward the right, or CNN leaning to the left. And of course, as previously said, internet outlets like Breitbart and Info Wars are probably the worst, since they specifically cater to their respective side and nothing else, so clearly they will be one-sided and biased.

As I said, I just rely on my powers of observation to see what's happening around us.
For some conservatives, the absence of a conservative bias equals a liberal bias.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I don't know the specific details of their situations, but I do know that there are numerous anti-Trump and pro-Trump groups and messages there everyday. I understand your frustration, but it's not fair to make Facebook the scapegoat.
I'm not even making them a scapegoat, I do know very well there are both anti and pro-Trump comments, posts, groups, what have you (again, I see it from both sides on my homepage feed every single day, and have been since last November). I'm just repeating what I've heard to be said that some people on Facebook have had their accounts deleted for posting negative things about Trump - that's all.
For some conservatives, the absence of a conservative bias equals a liberal bias.
And that totally makes sense, in more ways than one.

Censored

Reaction score
I'm not even making them a scapegoat, I do know very well there are both anti and pro-Trump comments, posts, groups, what have you (again, I see it from both sides on my homepage feed every single day, and have been since last November). I'm just repeating what I've heard to be said that some people on Facebook have had their accounts deleted for posting negative things about Trump - that's all.
Don't believe everything you hear and only half of what you see.

Old Thunder

Reaction score
Unless you have some source of evidence to support that CNN "blackmailed" the person, it is just a conspiracy theory (much like the Hensons being paid by Disney). Even if you believe it's true, despite absolutely no evidence, you should state it as an opinion, not a fact. Had I not questioned it, people might have believed it to be a fact and started erroneously quoting it and a rumor starts. As is, that could still happen. That is the problem of social media.
I hope it does.

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
And that totally makes sense, in more ways than one.
So basically gossip. That explains why you can never provide a link to your stories

D'Snowth

Reaction score
So basically gossip. That explains why you can never provide a link to your stories
No, it's because every time I provide a link, your only response is, "That's fake liberal news you dumbass, get off this forum you retard, you **** me off." I've told you that like three times. So why bother? You're just going to keep arguing with me like a ****** anyway.

Last edited: