What made you roll your eyes today thread?

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Because I still like playing old school games; sue me.

The audio cable for my ps2 broke. :rolleyes: and I only had it for 2 friggin years....

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Exactly all this. There's pleanty of skits I want to see myself, including the full versions of "Spinning Wheel", "Surprise!" (Little Jerry song), "Windy" in English, the old west skit with the James twins in English, a group of hippie Muppets singing "The garden" in English, and I may as well throw in "Up, Up and Away", but at the end of the day, life isn't always fair and we just have to accept that fact, something many fans will never learn.

Yup! Been in the Sesame community for about 11 years now and only a few years ago have I learned how ungrateful some fans can be. And the sad thing is, some uploaders aren't even grateful what's posted. I'm just gonna go ahead and give names cause they aren't even active on this site:

Pumpkinjfriend
Rohail Hashmi
Veston Bruno
Deanmo23
The only beef I had with Veston Bruno was there was one clip from 1973 (around the time Stevie Wonder was on) and I was vehemently corrected, "No, it's from Nineteen Seventy TWO!!!!"

Well, excuse you.
Lemme tell ya something... KID.
You can google/wiki all you want about what season, what episode, whether it was written by Norman Stiles or Jeff Moss, blah blah blah, fine by me.

You're researching history. I was there. I might've only been five, but I was there when this stuff was brand-new, first run, never seen before.

Where were you, Mr. Bruno?

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I actually found him Facebook (shhh..... Y'all didn't hear this from me), and it said he was born in 1996.

Not that it matters, but yeah. That was pretty stupid that he just flipped out at you like that and it sounds like something he would do.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
This wasn't today, but a couple days ago that I feel like is worth mentioning:

I mean.... Really???

(She did end up changing her comment after I pointed this out, but I'm honestly convinced she has a learning disability).

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Wait . . . wasn't Richard hired the same time Jerry and Fran were?

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
This wasn't today, but a couple days ago that I feel like is worth mentioning:

I mean.... Really???

(She did end up changing her comment after I pointed this out, but I'm honestly convinced she has a learning disability).
Hey, at least she knows who all of the puppeteers are. Unlike some people, who call Jim Henson, "Jim Hansen".

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Hey, at least she knows who all of the puppeteers are. Unlike some people, who call Jim Henson, "Jim Hansen".
Yeah, true. I just find her comments to be very repetitive. Literally all she does is list Muppet performers, and while it's not a big deal, at the same time, it just gets bothersome and annoying after awhile and just makes her look like a broken record, and not to mention, it's like we know who's performing who.

Wait . . . wasn't Richard hired the same time Jerry and Fran were?
Not for Sesame Street, no. He came in June 1972.