HEH! Work It's been Canceled!

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Sheldon was already the unofficial star of the show . . . that'd be like M*A*S*H doing a spinoff about Hawkeye, or CHEERS doing a spinoff about Sam Malone.

But hey, apparently 2 BROKE HOES has been canceled as well.
You mean Girls.

D'Snowth

Reaction score

NBC is going to be rebooting THE MUNSTERS again, this time with Seth Meyers.

Ugh, their attempts to reboot THE MUNSTERS with Jerry O'Connell failed a few years ago, what makes them think Seth is a better choice? And why does NBC keep handing projects over to SNL castmembers on silver platters?

I'm telling you, if you're going to reboot THE MUNSTERS, you gotta bring in Brad Garrett! He'd make a perfect Herman Munster!

ErinAardvark

Reaction score
Well, what do you expect? I mean seriously, what IS there on TV to watch nowadays anyway?
This is exactly why my sister and I decided not to get television when we moved into our condo, and just stick to our DVD's, and the Internet. Every time we're over at our parents' house, I find myself thinking, "geez, isn't there ANYthing good on?!" Tastes in television is subjective, and what may be someone's cup of tea isn't another's. Not to mention there are so many commercial breaks, it's like "we interrupt these commercials to bring you our show," and five minutes later, there's another commercial break.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
That seems like a blanket and ignorant idea. "There's nothing to watch," ****, there's too much to watch now. And you know what? Just because there are a few poor ideas every once and while doesn't take away from the fact that there are several, high-quality shows out there, hour-long dramas and half-hour comedies alike, along with cartoons.

Muppet Master

Reaction score
Oh come on, there is so much stuff to watch nowadays. I'll go as far as to say that the quality of shows are a lot better then they were 20 years ago. If it weren't for the nostalgia factor, most people would agree. Yes, there are obviously going to be bad shows, but don't tell me there weren't so many awful sitcoms in the 80's.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Yes, there's a lot to watch these days, but I still fail to see how shows today are better than they were twenty years ago. If shows aren't following the same-old, same-old formulaic format (*cough*Office*cough*), they sound like ideas that came from combing through one too many bad fanfics.

Muppet Master

Reaction score
Yes, there's a lot to watch these days, but I still fail to see how shows today are better than they were twenty years ago. If shows aren't following the same-old, same-old formulaic format (*cough*Office*cough*), they sound like ideas that came from combing through one too many bad fanfics.
You clearly won't change your opinion on this, so I guess whatever. If you watch shows today, you'd realize most aren't "same-old, same-old".

D'Snowth

Reaction score
So is KEVIN (PROBABLY) SAVES THE WORLD supposed to be a comedy or a drama? I really can't tell. A lot of the earlier promos for it back in the summer made it seem like laugh-less comedy, but more recent promos make it seem more like a 7TH HEAVEN-esque sort of a drama.

mr3urious

Reaction score
So is KEVIN (PROBABLY) SAVES THE WORLD supposed to be a comedy or a drama? I really can't tell. A lot of the earlier promos for it back in the summer made it seem like laugh-less comedy, but more recent promos make it seem more like a 7TH HEAVEN-esque sort of a drama.
It's actually both.