Now what's going on with YouTube?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
They keep denying it, but it's clearly Google is passive-aggressively trying to get people to switch to Chrome. Unfortunately, it's working.

Furbelle

Reaction score
They keep denying it, but it's clearly Google is passive-aggressively trying to get people to switch to Chrome. Unfortunately, it's working.
I know right? Basically, anytime there is a clear problem with youtube, Google basically says its our fault, and we should use thier products, not third party browsers. I mean, really? I've got a 25Mbps connection, and at times youtube cant even playback properly at 144p on firefox.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Of course Google is forcing us to use Chrome against our will. It's Google! They're Gods and we HAVE to worship them! :rolleyes:

Furbelle

Reaction score
You win the internet today.
Yay! I win the internet...and yet once one realizes the internet is basically comprised of Trump tweets, cat videos, and horrible minecraft fanart...somehow I feel like I've lost.

Bliffenstimmers

Reaction score
I found myself switching over to Chrome when YouTube on Firefox just wouldn't load anymore. Personally, I'm glad I switched. It feels a lot faster, and I can definitely use a fast browser on my slow 5 year old PC.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Yay! I win the internet...and yet once one realizes the internet is basically comprised of Trump tweets, cat videos, and horrible minecraft fanart...somehow I feel like I've lost.
Hey! Cat videos are amazing!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
So I see YouTube has apparently finally fixed the Watch History problems in Opera, but it doesn't even matter anymore since I really had no choice but to give into their passive aggressiveness and switch to Chrome for YouTube; I hate that I had to, but I use YouTube too often for different purposes that I can't put up with constant glitches, bugs, and other things not working properly in other browsers.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
So, Dailymotion looks really ugly on my computer now.

I knew this would be coming eventually.