The new What Made You Smile Today thread

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Just got this pretty little puppet in the mail today. I've decided to call her "Lyla". :smile:

Wow man. I need to get puppets from wherever you get your's. That little yellow one you got last year was also amazing.

Schfifty

Reaction score
Wow man. I need to get puppets from wherever you get your's. That little yellow one you got last year was also amazing.
Thanks! Yeah, they were made by this talented puppet builder who is also here on the forums. They haven't been here in a long while, though.

@D'Snowth's comments he made chewing out that Patrick Star kid's video of him throwing a temper tantrum about @Schfifty's clips. :big_grin:

I was laughing my head off.
Life is like a bunch of Sesame Street videos. You never know what you're gonna get.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Oh man; Patrick Star's attempt to fight back is rich! This guy makes Donald Trump look like he's got his **** together!

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Oh man; Patrick Star's attempt to fight back is rich! This guy makes Donald Trump look like he's got his **** together!
What are you talking about with Patrick? Did Spongebob do an episode making fun of Trump or something?

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Wow, I think I've read the most heartwarming, beautifully written fanfiction ever today. It's seriously about as touching and wonderfully written as a real TV or movie script could be. It's about the childhood of Giggles from Happy Tree Friends and how she came to realize her friend Josh was her brother. It's a story about two siblings properly meeting for the first time, parents being reunited after many years, and a true deep meaning about how families should always stick together. I've always loved Giggles and whoever wrote this did an amazing job expanding upon her character. Despite unfortunately being a non-canon fanfic, it gives more development and depth to Giggles's character then I'd ever seen before. That is why I consider it to be one of the best fanfictions I've ever read (If you disagree with me, remember it's just my silly personal opin-Oh wait, I don't want people to think I'm ripping off PhantomStrider so instead I'll phrase it this way:It's just an opinion. See, now I don't have to worry about getting sued for stealing a YouTube critic's catchphrase):

Disclaimer:There is some violence in this 2 part story, but honestly the violence is the least of it. The thing I'm really warning you about is how tearjerking these stories are. You may need a box of tissues with you while you read them. The war scene and the concept of Sniffles's memory ray showing the harsh reality right in front of the sibling's eyes literally give me goosebumps every time I think of them. But personally, I was already a bit emotional when I so much as I saw the image of the stork carrying little baby Giggles and Josh.

http://happytreefanon.wikia.com/wiki/Siblings_in_Blood
http://happytreefanon.wikia.com/wiki/O_Father,_Where_Art_Thou?

The fact that somebody could take such a juvenile cartoon and make it into an amazing story all while keeping the series' silly, surrealist nature at times is truly amazing to me.