The Saddest thing that reminds you that you're old...

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Seeing both Stitch and Courage the Cowardly Dog suddenly get popular again as Hot Topic icons (a status that is normally reserved for old characters being revived by nostalgia)

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
The fact that Harry Potter, Teletubbies, South Park, AND Bear in the Big Blue House have all turned 20 this year!

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Someone I know told me that their little girl heard about 9/11 in History class and came home talking about it like it was ancient history or something. Considering 9/11 happened during my lifetime, that kind of made me feel old but now I think that it's probably just a kid being a kid. When I was her age, I felt the same way about any event that happened before my lifetime. If I wasn't yet alive to experience it, it was ancient history in my young mind.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Here's one from my mom's perspective. We recently saw both Soleil Moone Frye and Melissa Joan Hart star on a commercial that probably only exists for nostalgia reasons together. She laughed and said,
"You know your getting old when you see Punky Brewster and Sabrina the Teenage Witch starring on a commercial together,"

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Here's one from my mom's perspective. We recently saw both Soleil Moone Frye and Melissa Joan Hart star on a commercial that probably only exists for nostalgia reasons together. She laughed and said,
"You know your getting old when you see Punky Brewster and Sabrina the Teenage Witch starring on a commercial together,"
Was it for NutriSystem?

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
I'm probably the oldest member on here. I'll be 50 next April. I'm the same age (if not older) than most of your parents.

But..I...do...NOT...feel...OLD. Probably never will.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Nope, sorry. Both of my parents are older than you.