Questions about anything

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Do executives/heads of studios/producers have some sort of "spoilers morals" agreement when it comes to rejecting screenplays? I wonder if there's many screenwriters who wanted to include some major twist that they didn't want the public to know until they see it, only for the screenplay to be seen and rejected by so many people that too many people already know (or might even spoil the ending they're aware of if made by a rival studio).

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I don't think so. I just checked Amazon and it says it's unavailable.
Uhh, why would you order food off Amazon?

Anyshoe, if the Boy Scouts are now going to allow girls, does that mean Girl Scouts will start allowing boys too, to balance everything out?

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Uhh, why would you order food off Amazon?

Anyshoe, if the Boy Scouts are now going to allow girls, does that mean Girl Scouts will start allowing boys too, to balance everything out?
There was a Brady Bunch episode dedicated to this very issue. Marcia did everything to keep up with the boys, while Peter went door-to-door selling cookies. Peter got a bum deal.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Frankly, from the girl scouts i've known (and from scouting/ going to my sister's meetings) I think Boy Scouts is just all around better. I mean, the organization as a whole has had a few glaring problems, but Boy Scouts seems to teach more practical skills. Girl Scouts does too, but they seem to put more emphasis on "girlie" things, which is partially why so many girls prefer Boy Scouts. Now, i'm not saying that they should do away with Girl Scouts altogether, boys and girls sometimes need time to be separate ; but if the group wants to survive they're going to need a less outdated model.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I thought bodegas were usually little Spanish shops.

I think it was meant to be an old-fashioned soda/candy shop run by a Jewish grandfatherly type, which apparently were common in big cities like New York back in the day.