The New What Made You Frown Today Thread

Furbelle

Reaction score
He already has. He's broken laws, his family's broken laws, but nobody stops him and they let him get away with it simply because he's Donald Trump.
Its what he's used to. Everyone strokes his ego, and he loves it. Look at his response to Puerto Rico...its like he's treating emergency assistance like its a burden to him personally. Like he's blaming the country for being in the way of a hurricane.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
My beloved dog Rooster died. We had to put him down after breaking his back a few days ago and getting to the point where the poor little guy couldn't even walk. I miss him SO much!

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
My beloved dog Rooster died. We had to put him down after breaking his back a few days ago and getting to the point where the poor little guy couldn't even walk. I miss him SO much!
That's sad. So sorry for your loss.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Sorry for the loss of your pup. At least he's not suffering anymore.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I have absolutely no idea what's going on, but my skin is going crazy for seemingly no reason whatsoever: the psoriasis on my face is spreading in way it never has before, but I've got unexplained open, festering sores on my face and scalp as well, not to mention I've not also suddenly got these random little blisters on my fingers and a blister on my foot as well.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I'm going to see my dermatologist tomorrow (well, more specifically, my dermatologist's husband, who is also a dermatologist, as my dermatologist is booked till next month), so I'll see what he may have to say about all of this.

Now, I know doctors just hate it when you self-diagnose yourself, but I tried Googling my symptoms to see what may be going on with me, and as I've read up about it, it's sounding very much to me that I have this so-called Hand, Foot, and Mouth Disease, because symptoms commonly associated with it are the exact symptoms I have right now: weeping and festering sores on my face and scalp, blisters on my fingers, blisters on my feet, a sore throat (and I'm not sure, but I think I've also got blisters in my throat), and whenever I itch and scratch myself, thick layers of yellowish-orange crust comes off.

But again, my dermatologist's husband who is also a dermatologist can either confirm or deny this for me tomorrow. Who knows? I may end up having to see my primary doctor as well.