The “What did you do today?” thread

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I made a Tom Petty tribute video using his more obscure song, Wildflowers. I haven't uploaded it to YouTube yet though, but I'm planning on doing so tomorrow.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I'm over here at my aunt and uncle's house sitting for their weenie dog until tomorrow when their regular housesitter can arrive. And already, their weenie dog's been pouting all day.

ErinAardvark

Reaction score
Finished my final paper for one of my classes, and then grumbled for the rest of the day because the weather has been gloomy all week, and I swear I'm solar powered (either that or I suffer from Seasonal Affective Disorder, or whatever it's called, and when it's yucko outside, I feel bleah).

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I just made and uploaded this new video. I thought I should post this here because MikaelaMuppet will probably appreciate the Florence Henderson reference and the Peter Brady/Seth MacFarlane bit. Enjoy, :smile:
Btw, if any of you are wondering why I'm referencing Harry Potter so much in this one. Yes, I've been getting into the series lately :coy:

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I just made and uploaded this new video. I thought I should post this here because MikaelaMuppet will probably appreciate the Florence Henderson reference and the Peter Brady/Seth MacFarlane bit. Enjoy, :smile:
Btw, if any of you are wondering why I'm referencing Harry Potter so much in this one. Yes, I've been getting into the series lately :coy:
Thank you Flaky Pudding. :big_grin:

ErinAardvark

Reaction score
Looked for pictures on the Internet for a project for one of my classes, went through the drive thru at McDonalds, went to my parents' house and played with their kitties, then watched "Garfield in the Rough" and "Halloween is Grinch Night" by myself, and "Garfield's Halloween Adventure" and "It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown" with my dad and my sister (and the kitties, but the kitties weren't too impressed).

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Today is my Grandpa's birthday so we went to church together and my Mom baked him an apple pie that I'm really looking forward to eating later today.

ErinAardvark

Reaction score
Today is my Grandpa's birthday so we went to church together and my Mom baked him an apple pie that I'm really looking forward to eating later today.
Happy birthday to your grandpa.

What I did today? I checked my grades on two projects. I got a 95% on one, and a 100% on the other. Yay! And I cuddled with my kitty (she's currently sleeping on my shoulder).