10 Signs that You Might be ________

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Nothing wrong with that. In fact, animals are some of the most loyal friends you can have.
I wish I had been able to be closer with my dog, but he was kind of psycho, so we had to return him to the shelter. Thankfully, our dog (Dusty) has a new owner out in the country (heh, poor suckers).
That's a shame about Dusty, I've had dogs that don't like me before too. When I was little, we had a dog named Tony who I'm pretty sure hated us, so he hung out at the neighbor's house all the time. We eventually got rid of Tony and took him to the shelter, hopefully somebody was able to pick him, if he even cared enough to stay at their house. I've always had a soft spot for dogs and most dogs seem to like me. I also enjoy taking care of my friends and neighbor's dogs when they go on vacation or something, our house has kind of become the neighborhood's version of the film Hotel for Dogs, because of how we love to take care of your pets. We did get into some hot water once because we took care of my friend's cat and she ran away and never came back;so we've been extra careful with taking care of cats since then (cats aren't like dogs at all).

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
11 Signs Your Dog Might Be HTFFan's Dog

1. He will eat anything including corn, popsicles, carrots, eggs, etc. etc.
2. He likes to take walks in the woods but often goes home when he gets tired of it.
3. He loves taking drives in the car and will often stick his head out the window.
4. He absolutely loves being on camera and having pictures taking of him.
5. He doesn't like cats and will frequently chase and try to purposely annoy even our cats.
6. He likes playing with string.
7. He never bites, scratches, growls, or barks at night.
8. Although he eats most food, he can't stand anything with tomatoes (he takes after his owner with that).
9. He is extremely afraid of loud noises to the point where he goes stiff and doesn't move anytime a storm is going on.
10. He has a crush on a neighborhood dog who even though he's a beagle, is a shih tzu, I shih tzu not (see what I did there?). I don't care what anybody says, I think their puppies would be adorable!
11. He also has a fear of turtles because a snapping turtle bit him on the nose as a puppy.

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
10 signs that you might be muppetgem…

1. You joined Muppet Central mainly because seeing so many adult Sesame Street fans made you realize that you're not the only one over the age of 6 who loves SS.
2. You are shamelessly obsessed with both Sonic the Hedgehog and Steven Universe.
3. You had/have crushes on quite a few fictional characters…
4. You believe The Angry Beavers is the best Nickelodeon cartoon of all time. It's even better than early SpongeBob if you ask me.
5. Your favorite musical genre is funk. "Let me see ya movin' on tha dance floor, bay-bay…"
6. You always sleep with your fan on, even during Winter. Sure, it usually leads to morning stuffy noses, but it feels nice and it provides ambient noise to drown out your dad's snoring.
7. You drink almost nothing but flavored water. I just can't stand pop. Or soda, or coke, depending on where you live.
8. You prefer to watch cartoons and Disney movies instead of raunchy adult comedies. I just don't understand why my parents like those R-rated "comedies" so much.
9. You are always daydreaming………Wait, what are we talking about?
10. You really like foxes. Hopefully not to the point of being a foxaboo, though.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
10 signs you might be LittleJerry92

1. You think politics are just an excuse to get into internet arguments
2. Video games, movies and TV are pretty much part of your life
3. Mystery Science Theater 3000 is pretty much your favorite show (loved the original series since I was a kid and the new one is great too)
4. Little Jerry and the Monotones is your favorite Muppet band and you don't even care anymore what fans consider which Monotone is which
5. You absolutely HATE the term "white privilege" (thank you to all the ignorant white supremacists and racist cops for giving us this label)
6. Taco Bell is your favorite food resteraunt (okay, that's a lie. Five guys is with TB coming in second)
7. You consider Kermit the Frog a regular character on Sesame Street
8. You don't let people get smart with you and chew them out if they do (unless I know I did something wrong and I know they're putting me in my place I'm fine with that, but there have been instances where I might misinterpret something by accident and they get all in my face about it)
9. You have a really dark sense of humor (with common sense, of course)
10. Has no regrets that there are fictional animated characters I find cute

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
10 Signs that You Might be MikaelaMuppet

1. Talks about Night Court and a certain actor of the show that has a crush on (I like more than just older men you know)

2. Likes Peter Brady and The Brady Bunch

3. Has unique avatars that changes every here and there

4. Used to talk about Whose Line a lot, now not so much anymore because of having moved on to other shows

5. Talks about growing up as a millennial and likes shows from that era I grew up with along with older ones

6. Loves every major Sesame Street character

7. Has a lot of crushes on both real life people and fictional characters

8. Likes The Nightmare Before Christmas and sometimes talks about the movie on here

9. Is obsessed with animated movies (Especially Disney ones)

10. Obsessed with electronics (including computers and iPhones)

tutter_fan

Reaction score
10 signs that you might be tutter_fan

1. You're into technology, and think that "Big Bang Theory" is a hilarious show.
2. You think :news: is seriously hilarious.
3. You love how the Muppets did "Sing" on The Muppet Show. (Gave me such a warm, fuzzy feeling at the end)
4. You can sometimes talk like some of the Muppets.
5. You're crazy about some of the funny TV shows (see #1).
6. You think cats are the best kind of pet to have.
7. You consider some things that you've seen and/or done to be "weird".
8. You think that Venkman from Ghostbusters is awesome
9. You're quite a gamer.
10. If you're sad, you watch funny YT videos that make you laugh hard, or go back to the "MC Revival" thread to get a good laugh.

ErinAardvark

Reaction score
10 Signs You Might Be ErinAardvark

1. You're obsessed with your cat
2. You're obsessed with cats in general
3. You have an extremely short fuse and it doesn't take much to set you off
4. You have an imaginary TV/movie production company that you create movie posters and TV show concepts for, just for the heck of it
5. You don't swear, drink, or smoke
6. You're into music and TV shows from the 50's and 60's
7. You're an incurable pack rat
8. You have a lot of knowledge of useless facts
9. You root for both the Detroit Lions and the Cinncinati Bengals, just because they're cat teams
10. You tend to talk on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on about what you are currently obsessed with

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Top 10 Signs You Might Be Flaky Pudding

1. You geek out over everything from Star Wars to Muppets to Stranger Things
2. You are a huge fanatic of Robot Chicken and can quote almost every word of every episode. That show is also the only reason you know most of the things you do about 70s and 80s pop culture.
3. Your sense of humor is quite diverse ranging from immature Austin Powers-type humor to clever and slightly more sophisticated stuff
4. You've had a huge crush on the same pink cartoon chipmunk with a red bow in a hair for her year now
5. You watch more YouTube videos than regular TV
6. The character on your YouTube avatar describes yourself in a nutshell (It's Nutty from Happy Tree Friends by the way)
7. You are one of the few Star Wars fans who doesn't hate Jar-Jar
8. You are one of the few people who doesn't believe that The Simpsons, SpongeBob, and The Big Bang Theory have jumped the shark
9. You are pretty much the only person you know who believes Family Guy has jumped the shark
10. You spend a lot of time with your dogs and cats