Hensonville City 2011

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
The scare crew return home after an afternoon at the HVC Mall. Ed, ount, and Deadly went to the Rainbow Connection Multiplex to see It, the first chapter. Cookie Monster stayed at the local ABCD-Mart since the movie was too scary for him. After a bit of browsing, he ended up buying a bag of chocolate chippies for himself. After the movie, they all met up at Deep Freeze for a customary post-movie I-scream treat. Happy with the Halloween flavor selections, everybody bought a double scoop cup of their own favorites and one of someone else's. Before leaving, the entire gang bought a vanilla fudgy cake to bring it back to Apt 1.

Back home...
Okay guys, time to carve this I-scream cake. We end up serving one piece with a candle for :batty: as his birthday was back on October 7, a second slice with a candle for Fatatita's latest Friday 13th, and a third slice with a candle sent next door to Apt 2 for :super: whose birthday was last Saturday on the 14th.

Katzi428

Reaction score
The scare crew return home after an afternoon at the HVC Mall. Ed, ount, and Deadly went to the Rainbow Connection Multiplex to see It, the first chapter. Cookie Monster stayed at the local ABCD-Mart since the movie was too scary for him. After a bit of browsing, he ended up buying a bag of chocolate chippies for himself. After the movie, they all met up at Deep Freeze for a customary post-movie I-scream treat. Happy with the Halloween flavor selections, everybody bought a double scoop cup of their own favorites and one of someone else's. Before leaving, the entire gang bought a vanilla fudgy cake to bring it back to Apt 1.

Back home...
Okay guys, time to carve this I-scream cake. We end up serving one piece with a candle for :batty: as his birthday was back on October 7, a second slice with a candle for Fatatita's latest Friday 13th, and a third slice with a candle sent next door to Apt 2 for :super: whose birthday was last Saturday on the 14th.
Oops! Sorry we haven't been around! Been kind of nutso crazy here. I DID remember Friday the 13th & Fatatita but forgot again. . Same with :super: & his birthday. (I was going to say that with :super: he was spending some quality time with his mother) Sorry I forgot about :batty:'s birthday. (And both :batty: & :super:'s birthdays were on Facebook too! :eek:. I'm SO embarrassed!!) Thanks for the cake! ) I'll make it up to you guys.
Right now I'm taking care of a sore hand that my cat bit! :ouch:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
No worries Kathy, I'm basically lurking around able to come in when able due to present circumstances. Hope your hand heals. :sympathy:

Katzi428

Reaction score
carrying in a bag May I have a hand please? And the first one that starts clapping is going to get in trouble. I mean it!
:sympathy: Why are you carrying that big bag when you have a bandage on your hand anyway? taking the bag from me
I know ....it's stupid of me. Thanks for taking the bag ,Rowlf. .
Robin: What's in the bag?
Bai
Robin: You just got here...why are you saying bye?
No...not Bye as in goodbye.It's a drink called Bai B-a -i. Strawberry lemonade taking it out of the bag.....peach.....taking it out of the bag...... coconut.......pineapple coconut which tastes like those non alkie pina coladas I love ...
Robin : Mom?
Yes?
Robin: Are these all grown up drinks?
Nope
Robin: They're for ALL of us!
Yep!. There's also watermelon ....raspberry ..uh...you guys can look....
(There really is a drink company called bai . You all can look it up . They all are SO good!:smile::insatiable: Look it up at www.mybai.com

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
You know, that might just be the company that makes the fizzy flavored water that Mom's been buying. We're on the watermelon liquid now, eh, is s'okay.

Katzi428

Reaction score
OOPS! That last link should be www.drinkbai.com in case anyone
You know, that might just be the company that makes the fizzy flavored water that Mom's been buying. We're on the watermelon liquid now, eh, is s'okay.
Well...they do make fizzy Bai . But I buy the stuff that isn't . (There isn't fig flavored Bai. So there won't be any fizzy fig flavored . Just a heads up for Bert :wink: )

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
After asking her, Mom said her bottled waters are Clear American, but since the stores haven't stocked up on them since before Maria she's been refilling the empty bottles with prepped drinking water that she adds squeezed lemons for herself or the orange juice for me.

BEAR 2

Reaction score
OOPS! That last link should be www.drinkbai.com in case anyone

Well...they do make fizzy Bai . But I buy the stuff that isn't . (There isn't fig flavored Bai. So there won't be any fizzy fig flavored . Just a heads up for Bert :wink: )
(Walking by Kathy's window)
Bert: No problem, Kathy. I've got my own right here!
Ernie: We're on our way to the park for a picnic.
Big Bird: it's such beautiful weather today.
Bryan: And we've got sandwiches, fruit, drinks, and some cupcakes I brought home from the bakery last night. (Looking through the bag) I've got a pumpkin for Ernie, unfrosted vanilla for Bert, lemon for Big Bird...
Big Bird: I just like the color. Hehe!
Bryan: Anyone is welcome to join. I even have plenty of chocolate chip COOKIES!

Katzi428

Reaction score
After asking her, Mom said her bottled waters are Clear American, but since the stores haven't stocked up on them since before Maria she's been refilling the empty bottles with prepped drinking water that she adds squeezed lemons for herself or the orange juice for me.
Ahhh...good thinking! :wisdom:
Even without hurricanes affecting us, the water from the sink tastes gross.:stick_out_tongue: So I try to use as little as possible when brushing my teeth & taking medication.)
Moving along:
:hungry:: How's yure hand Kethy?
Doing better thanks Chef.
:sympathy:: Want Gaffer to bite your cat Bailey back for ya?
chuckling Nah that's OK. I enjoy a peaceful world . And I don't want Gaffer losing her other eye. to Bailey.

Katzi428

Reaction score
Prairie: ROWLF!! Are you crazy??!! Kathy....come and look at Rowlf's Halloween costume!! :mad:
I go ,look ,:hungry:,:super: & Robin follow me. .All of us start laughing! :sympathy: is dressed like Prairie . (blonde wig blue patterned dress etc) The ACTUAL Prairie is standing there tapping her foot.
:sympathy:: I'm supposed to be a Prairie Dog! Clever huh?
Er...uh....trying to stop laughing
. Yeah. Oh c'mon Prairie! With all those plays you've put on throughout the years . The biggest thing you should learn. Imitation is the biggest form of flattery! Remember when you had that really bad cold & Bob had to dress up as you to put on that play about having colds?
Prairie: Welllll......yeahhhh
:sympathy::
Aw Prairie...I'm not makin' fun of you!
Prairie: Oh..OK!
(Note from me: I have to give credit where credit is due. The Prairie Dog idea wasn't mine. I saw it on Facebook drawing & thought it was jamie AKA jvcaroll's idea . So I approached him in Private Messages w/permission to use it. He said it wasn't his idea. If the artist is here on MC , thanks for the idea!!:smile: )