The New What Made You Frown Today Thread

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Nope, I just Googled my symptoms and stuff for Hand, Foot, and Mouth Disease kept coming up in the results.

And it's not something that they're ruling out, however, because of the severity of it on my face and scalp and whatnot, they're also not ruling out the possibility of a secondary bacterial infection, and if that's the case, I have both an oral and an topical antibiotic to take; otherwise, I just have to let it run its course, which could be 7-10 days.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
They're calling for another above average winter again this year because of La Nina, and it's like we just had an above average winter, come on, give us a break!

animalrescuer

Reaction score
Found out yesterday that the closing date on the new house in PA is delayed for several more days! Are you freaking kidding me?! It got pushed back a total of three times! My whole family has pretty much had it at this point! I don’t recall the move from Florida to South Carolina being this much of a hassle! Anyway the plan is to leave on Thursday and stay in a hotel for 9 days (that is if the closing date doesn’t get pushed back EVEN FURTHER!) and all our stuff will be in storage until then.

It’s just so aggravating! I just want this to be over and get to PA as soon as possible so we don’t have anymore difficulties!!!

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Found out yesterday that the closing date on the new house in PA is delayed for several more days! Are you freaking kidding me?! It got pushed back a total of three times! My whole family has pretty much had it at this point! I don’t recall the move from Florida to South Carolina being this much of a hassle! Anyway the plan is to leave on Thursday and stay in a hotel for 9 days (that is if the closing date doesn’t get pushed back EVEN FURTHER!) and all our stuff will be in storage until then.

It’s just so aggravating! I just want this to be over and get to PA as soon as possible so we don’t have anymore difficulties!!!
I know someone that used to live there.

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
These a-holes on YouTube who keep posting videos of Super Mario Odyssey with spoiler titles and thumbnails. Why do they have to spoil the game for everyone? :mad:

DramaQueenMokey

Reaction score
My aunt is getting married, we were talking attire and low and behold: I had to get made fun of because I like superheroes and going to comic cons!

One of my other relatives was all: "Hope you don't come dressed as Batman or a Ninja Turtle!"

I got mad, cussed at him along the lines of:

I'm not a [expelative] idiot! I know not to wear a costume to a [another expelative] formal event!

Then, I was accused of being a crybaby -_- The relative was defending it as: 'joking'. Then, they claimed I do the same thing...?

I have NEVER made fun of anyone for what they liked. Sure, I'll make fun of my mom's accent in English (and she'll make fun of mine on certain words I don't know in Spanish, we make fun of each other's speech in general and it's funny to us) and I'll flat out say mean things about relatives I don't like which I have no problem saying to their faces but, I'll never make fun of someone just for what they enjoy.

I got made fun of enough as a kid for EVERYTHING and I get enough of that from people I meet in the real world for anything at all as an adult still...my family can't just cut me some slack!?

It just makes me sad and again: makes me feel totally unwanted and reminds me how much I can only stand like 5% of my family. :frown: