The new What Made You Smile Today thread

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Hearing my cat purr on the couch.

Not very often do I hear her purr.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I'm thinking about emailing this video to a friend just to see his reaction
I do consider some of these to be the best moments in the show, although I could've done without the Jesus one for obvious reasons. But aside from that, I was pleasantly surprised to find that someone made a compilation of pretty much all my favorite robot chicken moments.

ErinAardvark

Reaction score
I was watching a song from "Sesame Street" on YouTube called "Doll House" from the 70's, and my cat jumped up and started to lie down next to me. During the song, I looked over at her, and she started to fall asleep, like the song was lulling her to sleep.

Anyway, here's the song in question, just in case anybody wants to hear it. Trivia: Jim Henson himself built that doll house, and the two cats in the film are his own cats, and it was filmed in Lisa and Cheryl Henson's room.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Finally had a chance to try Moe's.
This is a chain of Southwest fast food (kinda like a Mexican Subway). They've been here for a year or so, but this is the first time I was in one.

Good prices, fast service, and their burritos are HUGE.
Plus for anyone that enjoys a soda now and then, they have Coke Freestyle.
You buy the cup, then you get to choose from hundreds of flavors.
Flavors you can't find in any stores. The Diet Fanta Lime is to die for.
Snowthy, they even have flavored Dasani. No bubbles, but you can enjoy flavor instead of drinking straight water.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I'm thinking about emailing this video to a friend just to see his reaction
I do consider some of these to be the best moments in the show, although I could've done without the Jesus one for obvious reasons. But aside from that, I was pleasantly surprised to find that someone made a compilation of pretty much all my favorite robot chicken moments.
Well it's official, I've totally got my mom hooked on this show as well! I know it sounds crazy due to the juvenile nature of the show, but my mom really does enjoy watching it (of course she also likes Beavis and Butt-Head, so you know). Anyway, we've been watching a bunch of episodes together lately and there have been a lot of times when she would understand references that I don't (the guy from Knight Rider getting carjacked, a skit called Hulk Hogan's Heroes, etc.) due to how many of the show's writers are Mom's age. Although we don't like the religious one or that extremely creepy Snuggles Softener Bear bit, we just ignore those. I really am surprised at how many of the more bizarre skits my Mom likes, there's one character I was afraid to show her because it's VERY awkward to watch in front of your parents. He's a unicorn who's supposed to be a pedophile or something, but sure enough my mom found the character somewhat funny (mostly because of his voice though). She told me a few days ago that in her opinion this show is 100 times better than Family Guy and because of how bland modern FG is, I completely agree with her.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
It's one of my favorites, too. Baby animals! Yay!
I recently got a kitten and I remembered there being a live action film about kittens on Sesame Street but I couldn't remember much about it. I looked it up and all the memories came flooding back to me :smile:.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Although that cat would probably bite my hand off for saying this, this video is SOOOOO funny:
But seriously though, I would stay as far away from that cat as possible if I were the cameraman.