When you need to rant...

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
Sorry if someone already ranted about this, but I just desperately need to get it out. This is something that annoys me even more than those kiddie Play Doh surprise egg opening videos.

I hate it when people, usually teenage to young adult girls, use YouTube to whine about how depressing/lonely/etc. their lives are. "OHMYGOD MAI BAE JUS BROKE UP WITH ME,,,IM LIKE SO DEPRESSED RITE NOW :'''(" Like, can you please just keep your sob story crap on Instagram or Tumblr or whatever?

I remember when YouTube was a place to share funny/interesting videos, but now it seems like it's just drama, drama, politics, and more drama. Oh, and did I mention drama?

What especially saddens me is that these drama-llamas get thousands to millions of viewers and subscribers for this stuff, while some people who make very neat and creative content get completely ignored.

Also, speaking of that last note, I've seen timelapse videos of people drawing and painting these absolutely gorgeous pictures, and many of them get no more than ten thousand views. I've also seen videos of anime/pony/Sonic bases getting crappily traced over in Microsoft Paint, and some of them get over a million views. That just makes no sense to me. :rolleyes:

BlakeConor14

Reaction score
Right I'm Diss tracking you.
Sorry if someone already ranted about this, but I just desperately need to get it out. This is something that annoys me even more than those kiddie Play Doh surprise egg opening videos.

I hate it when people, usually teenage to young adult girls, use YouTube to whine about how depressing/lonely/etc. their lives are. "OHMYGOD MAI BAE JUS BROKE UP WITH ME,,,IM LIKE SO DEPRESSED RITE NOW :'''(" Like, can you please just keep your sob story crap on Instagram or Tumblr or whatever?

I remember when YouTube was a place to share funny/interesting videos, but now it seems like it's just drama, drama, politics, and more drama. Oh, and did I mention drama?

What especially saddens me is that these drama-llamas get thousands to millions of viewers and subscribers for this stuff, while some people who make very neat and creative content get completely ignored.

Also, speaking of that last note, I've seen timelapse videos of people drawing and painting these absolutely gorgeous pictures, and many of them get no more than ten thousand views. I've also seen videos of anime/pony/Sonic bases getting crappily traced over in Microsoft Paint, and some of them get over a million views. That just makes no sense to me. :rolleyes:
You forget 5+ videos daily from WatchMojo.com :wink:

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
"Boo hoo give me sympathy cause I'm a female and my boyfriend broke up with me and I have this special privilege of being the victim JUST because I'm a female and for all we know I was probably a real **** to my boyfriend but that's just fake news because I'm a girl and I treated him like a prince, waahhh! I also can't find any nice guys because I'm always friend zoning them and looking for jerks!"

Is how I see most of them.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Actually, here's something I could vent about:

So, this happened last summer. This dumb 15 year old girl tried stealing a candy bar from a store, she got caught and these guys held her down and the video SHOWS she was resisting arrest. It aggrivates me how people are trying to make her look like the victim when it's clear it only looks like they're wrestling her down cause she's f***ing resisting arrest.

I ended up sharing this on my Facebook page, and these two dumb girls, one who went to my high school, the other my college, get all butthurt when I pointed out citizens arrest in a state where it's LEGAL and she was stealing and they CLEARLY did not watch the video and are only butthurt because it's a girl. The one who went to my high school is a real ditz who ended up giving birth wayyyy too early and just broke up with her boyfriend at the age of 26 (gee, I wonder why? :rolleyes:) and the one who went to my college is just a real **** that has no clue what she's talking about half the time.

Frankly, and I do hate to pull the race card, but I feel like had this girl been the same caucasian-skinned color and was a boy, people would just be like "meh." And I love how the video stops right when police show up.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Reminds of a while back I shared an article about a girl who went to social media to complain about a company not hiring her because she asked about her potential salary during the interview, and everybody was siding with her. As I said, I was always taught that was an inappropriate question to ask during a job interview, because that's something your potential new employer will discuss with you if (s)he thinks you're right for the job and hires you in the first place.

In response to this, I remember when WORLD'S DUMBEST... showed a similar clip: there was a buff black guy in a 7-11 who tried to steal a Snickers bar, and three 7-11 employees tackled him, wrestled him to the ground, ripped all of his clothes off, bit him, kicked him across the store . . . and, well, yeah, the would-be thief did get arrested for theft, possession of stolen property, and resisting arrested, but one of the 7-11 employees was fired and the other two were forced to take mandatory retraining courses.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Try going over to Iran or Iraq. If you're in a marketplace, and get caught stealing a piece of fruit or something like that, they'll cut off your hand right then and there.
But if you still feel the need to post a video of how unfair you were treated for stealing something, be sure too balance your phone very carefully on the stump where your hand used to be.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I'll be honest,

I'm actually now starting to get pretty sick and tired of the NUMEROUS "portrayed by SpongeBob" memes. They were good for awhile but now they're showing their age.

But alas, I just gotta keep reminding myself they will eventually die..... I'm predicting by early 2018.