Question for anyone that has the Best of The Muppet Show DVDs (need help with something)

rexcrk

Reaction score
I decided to get the fifteen volumes of Best of The Muppet Show to have the episodes from seasons 4 and 5 on disc lol.

Obviously I had to go to third party sites (eBay, Amazon). Some I bought brand new sealed, some I bought already opened. I’m concerned I might have gotten a couple bootlegs. Looking at the underside of the discs I bought brand new, it has the word “Wamo” and of course serial numbers.

A couple of the discs I got do NOT have the “Wamo” on the underside (specifically volumes 1 and 3).
Are those ones bootlegs? I’m assuming all the official releases have “Wamo” on them. These are the Time-Life releases. I’d love to get some confirmation from anyone else that has them, thanks!

Last edited:

SesameFever

Reaction score
What's "Wamo"?
I decided to get the fifteen volumes of Best of The Muppet Show to have the episodes from seasons 4 and 5 on disc lol.

Obviously I had to go to third party sites (eBay, Amazon). Some I bought brand new sealed, some I bought already opened. I’m concerned I might have gotten a couple bootlegs. Looking at the underside of the discs I bought brand new, it has the word “Wamo” and of course serial numbers.

A couple of the discs I got do NOT have the “Wamo” on the underside (specifically volumes 1 and 3).
Are those ones bootlegs? I’m assuming all the official releases have “Wamo” on them. These are the Time-Life releases. I’d love to get some confirmation from anyone else that has them, thanks!
Look at the backside of the disc what color is it?? It is is a greenis or purplish color than it is a bootleg if it look like a mirror it is official.