Little things we've noticed

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I'm gonna try and go for a more accurate thing and say, these guys weren't intended to be anything more than a one-time group that was visually interesting and then they're like "Hey, this song is good! Let's put it on an album and make up a name for these guys."
You probably got a point. I'm guessing Moss just wanted to do some more songs for the group after the name was given to them on that 1971 album.

We could also say it's possible Little Chrissy and his band might have also been intended to be one shot, but I guess that's debatable.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I noticed that weird purple monster in "None Some All" and the telephone booth skit with Grover (where he was made from the Gleep puppet in the former and a lavender AM in the latter) has two red eyes. Originally I thought his left eye was blue, until I noticed it was his nose.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Something that kinda popped in my head today....

In the "Beginning, Middle, End" song with Maurice, I noticed how Richard pretty much gives him his Don Music voice. It gave a funny idea in my head:

Don singing Maurice's part, while the back-ups could be the Alphabeats and Big Jeffy and Rockin' Richard of the Monotones (to balance out different AM patterns). You could have the Green Alphabeat doing Harvey's vocals, Big Jeffy doing Clancy's Link Hogthrop-esque voice, and probably Richard doing the green monster saying "middle, middle, middle...." I mean come on, I think it'd be funny seeing Don just sobbing on his piano while "ending" his song as the others pretty much push his piano away while he's still playing. :stick_out_tongue:

sesamemuppetfan

Reaction score
Something that kinda popped in my head today....

In the "Beginning, Middle, End" song with Maurice, I noticed how Richard pretty much gives him his Don Music voice. It gave a funny idea in my head:

Don singing Maurice's part, while the back-ups could be the Alphabeats and Big Jeffy and Rockin' Richard of the Monotones (to balance out different AM patterns). You could have the Green Alphabeat doing Harvey's vocals, Big Jeffy doing Clancy's Link Hogthrop-esque voice, and probably Richard doing the green monster saying "middle, middle, middle...." I mean come on, I think it'd be funny seeing Don just sobbing on his piano while "ending" his song as the others pretty much push his piano away while he's still playing. :stick_out_tongue:
Ooooh yes...yes, yes, YES!! I seriously think that would have made for a hysterical remake!!

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Somebody commented on YouTube that Linda and Barkley were in the 2nd version of Celebrity "Sing".

And nowhere on Muppet Wiki does it say that Issac Stern also appeared on both versions (not counting the one from 1990) of the celebrity version of Sing.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
On the show, Super Grover's cape is almost always (with some very rare exceptions) kind of a pale, almost orangey shade of red, yet for merchandise, illustrations, and other products, it's always purple or magenta.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
With Herry in the process of making a comeback on SST, it just now kind of occured to me that Season 30 seems to have been the last season he was used on a somewhat regular basis as far as both new and classic material.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Good point.

I'm just glad Herry got the role for Monsters at Daycare instead of someone like, oh, Elmo or Zoe. Though I think Grover and Cookie Monster would have been good choices.