Muppet Film and TV References

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I forget which one but an episode of South Park showed Boober Fraggle with a knife through him. I don't watch the show that frequently and only watch clips that parody things I like so I don't know the episode title or anything.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I don't watch the show anymore but I remember an episode of Fred on YouTube, where Fred was going to see a horror film called Nightmare on Sesame Street, although in my opinion Nightmare on Elmo Street would've been funnier. Just saying, :stick_out_tongue:

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Bert and Ernie made a brief cameo in a book of wanted criminals when Daffy Duck got his handbag stolen on The Looney Tunes Show

mr3urious

Reaction score
The Goldbergs gave us another Muppet reference in the form of a homemade Beaker puppet made by Adam's girlfriend in the establishing opening! Not a bad job, if I say so myself! :smile:

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
In the Epic Rap Battles of History episode Gordon Ramsay vs. Julia Child, Gordon Ramsay says that Julia's cooking is like "one part Big Bird, one part Miss Piggy". Also, in "Stephen Spielberg vs. Alfred Hitchcock" Alfred says that Stephen does horror movies with "puppets and Muppets" (probably a reference to Gremlins).

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
For a much more obscure one, Jim Henson's Dinosaurs got parodied on Robot Chicken. It was a skit where scientists were trying to unfreeze dinosaurs that were frozen in ice for years and they accidentally unfroze Robbie Sinclair who started speaking 90s slang and talking about skateboarding. It was hilarious :laugh: