What song can you not get out of your head?

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Right now I have "HeartBreak Town" stuck in my head from Twice Upon a Time (I sadly never saw the movie, but I do want to torrent the original uncensored version).

Interestingly enough, I noticed @D'Snowth actually made his own attempt to recreate the song (which I'll give him props for since it is a tough song to
recreate). Such a shame the movie never got a soundtrack release.

Overall though it just shows how great music was back in the 80's.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
The first freaking time I decided to put on Family Guy in months I suffered a serious earworm because of it. I was only watching it while I was waiting for Robot Chicken's Walking Dead episode, but I can't stop thinking of this song ever since

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
The first freaking time I decided to put on Family Guy in months I suffered a serious earworm because of it. I was only watching it while I was waiting for Robot Chicken's Walking Dead episode, but I can't stop thinking of this song ever since
Yeah, I've also decided to affect everyone else with the same ear worm in my newest YouTube Poop lol jk

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Is that actually the original Doc Brown?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Right now I have "HeartBreak Town" stuck in my head from Twice Upon a Time (I sadly never saw the movie, but I do want to torrent the original uncensored version).

Interestingly enough, I noticed @D'Snowth actually made his own attempt to recreate the song (which I'll give him props for since it is a tough song to
recreate). Such a shame the movie never got a soundtrack release.

Overall though it just shows how great music was back in the 80's.
Actually, I never tried to recreate it at all, I just simply uploaded the song onto YouTube as a lyric video (and evidently got some of the words wrong since the cartoon sound effects made understanding all of the words rather difficult). But I can agree that a proper soundtrack release would have been great.