Classic episodes you want to see

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
I have 3026 if you want me to PM it to you.
Oh, wait I thought you were talking about the more recent hurricane episode with the Big Bad Wolf and Al Roeker and :smile:. I looked it up on Muppet Wiki and found that it's an earlier hurricane ep you were talking about. In that case can you PM it to me as well. I'd like to see that one?

mariolover

Reaction score
Well, the one where the adults meet Snuffy is all over the web, but if you're referring to the season 16 premiere when the adults start to believe BB before they actually meet Snuffy I agree there. I'd like to see that one as well.
It may be awhile before we see that one.

zns

Reaction score
With the amount of episodes that have turned up from seasons 1, 10 and 12, I would actually like to see more episodes from seasons 2, 3, 4, and 5.

cjd874

Reaction score
With the amount of episodes that have turned up from seasons 1, 10 and 12, I would actually like to see more episodes from seasons 2, 3, 4, and 5.
Amen to that! Honestly I'd take anything from seasons 1-12, but I'm not sure that those episodes will pop up on YouTube any time soon.

mariolover

Reaction score
I would like to see these episodes:
S10:Brad losing a tooth
S12:Telly's afraid of a watermelon growing inside of him
S8:Ernie convinces Bert to exercise
S9:Herry Monster's sister visits
S10:Bert meets Bertha
S6:Cookie Monster becomes a cookie watcher.
S6:Bert loses his favorite bottlecap.
S6:Grover recycles newspapers and magazines.
S6:Grover wants to visit with people.
S6:The Count has a new vehicle, the Countmobile.
S6:The Number Four Show
S7:Grover climbs up a lamppost.
S7:Rodeo Rosie thinks Mr. Hooper is trying to break into his store.
S7:The Wicked Witch of the West loses her broomstick
S7: Oscar decides to make Grover angry
S7:Big Bird is jealous of the Count
S7: Bob and Grover cross the street.
S7: Big Bird and Cookie Monster go into business together.
S3: Grover tells Molly that he'd like to try being a letter carrier.
Where did you find out about that Season 12 episode? It hasn't surfaced yet and it's not on the wiki. If you have any further details on it, can you please add it as a page on the wiki? And also, what's the episode number for that episode?

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I want to see every single episode cause it would definitly be a dream come true. But alas, a dream is a dream and nothing more.

mariolover

Reaction score
I want to see every single episode cause it would definitly be a dream come true. But alas, a dream is a dream and nothing more.
Maybe your dream will come true someday. There's always hope that they will surface somehow. Maybe once the show is done with production Sesame Workshop will decide to release every episode ever made as a celebration. I'm sure they still have every episode stored away. I can't make any guarantees that they will all be released, but it's a possibility.

Last edited:

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Eventually, you're just wanna watch whatever material is new to an episode. Goodness knows how you'll feel after seeing Jazz #4 or whatever for the umpteenth time.