Classic episodes you want to see

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Eventually, you're just wanna watch whatever material is new to an episode. Goodness knows how you'll feel after seeing Jazz #4 or whatever for the umpteenth time.
Been there, done that, so I get what you're saying. I try to take breaks when I binge stuff cause as you pointed out, you will eventually get bored of it.

....unless it's Breaking Bad. THAT'S a show you can't take your eyes off.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Can I just say how much it astounds me that sarcasm flies over so many heads here?
For real though! It's amazing how some people are oblivious to it both online AND real life.

As I got older, I've just developed a sarcastic sense of humor myself, and it's even good for your health because it makes you smarter.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
On the subject of attempting to watch all 130 episodes of every season,

I'd probably watch the first 20 episodes, take a break for awhile, watch the next 20, take a break for awhile, then the next 20 until finished and take a break before continuing onto the next season.

Schfifty

Reaction score
Here's a question: would you rather binge all those episodes in their entirety, or only the street scenes?

I would probably do the latter, because they're shorter than everything combined and they're generally not repeated several times over the course of the show (barring storylines recycled for filler in following seasons).

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Also the latter. It's not that hard to see individual inserts elsewhere on the internet.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Eh, I'd probably go for the former.... Because that's just me.

Sometimes it sparks curiousness to me how segments transition to one another or if a clip might roll a little longer in one segment than another...... Little things.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
It's also important to remember that starting with season 7, many episodes recycled street scenes from other seasons. So there's a lot of episodes you could skip altogether.