Hensonville City 2011

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Prairie dog? Quick, lock up all your valuables, they'll steal anything! They stole :smile:'s collar and :sleep: and :boo:'s clothes, Officer Fozzie's hat, the audience's wallets, and anything they could swipe from backstage.

*Goes to call the HVC Police Department when the whole Halloween gag is explained.
:frown: at being panicked like that. Meh, it could have been worse, he could have gone with the ol' Garfield joke of having whipped or shaving cream sprayed across his mouth to make it look like Rowlf had a case of rabies. Of corpse, we'd then be forced to "put him down".
*Chuckles at the fear that might cause.

Katzi428

Reaction score
Prairie dog? Quick, lock up all your valuables, they'll steal anything! They stole :smile:'s collar and :sleep: and :boo:'s clothes, Officer Fozzie's hat, the audience's wallets, and anything they could swipe from backstage.

*Goes to call the HVC Police Department when the whole Halloween gag is explained.
:frown: at being panicked like that. Meh, it could have been worse, he could have gone with the ol' Garfield joke of having whipped or shaving cream sprayed across his mouth to make it look like Rowlf had a case of rabies. Of corpse, we'd then be forced to "put him down".
*Chuckles at the fear that might cause.
:sympathy:; Chuckling after remembering what happened on the Crystal Gayle episode of TMS Oh yeah....I forgot about that. It's OK. I won't go around stealing the head frog in chief's collar , the two ol' geezers' clothes' ....they have skid marks on them anyway ...heehee.....and anything else of the sort. I'm not an actual Prairie Dog. . You all don't hafta lock up your valuables . I'm just the same ol' lovable Rowlf that sang "What A Wonderful World" to a puppy dog .
Good point. giving cuddly ol :sympathy: a hug.

BEAR 2

Reaction score
Ernie: Hey, look, Bert! Some new girl just moved in.
Bert: Ernie, that's Rowlf in a wig and dress.
Ernie: Oh. Would ya look at that... he's stealin' your thunder, Bert! Keheheheheh!!!
(Bert frowns in disapproval)

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hope to get in touch with my brother tomorrow so he can give the laptop a check-up, it's got several problems that need to be treated.

Dunno if I'll be in tomorrow, if not, enjoy yourselves at whatever Halloween fun you may have scheduled.

Katzi428

Reaction score
Robin comes in ,slamming the front door on his way in mumbling a few choice words under his breath
Robin! Back up , open the door ,close it gently and without a foul mouth like you just did ,explain what's wrong.
Robin goes to do what I asked ,then grabs himself a drink (I can see him mumbling under his breath like his Uncle Kermit does when he's mad. But none of it sounds like cursing) OK ..here's what happened. Some of the guys want to go trick or treating without any costumes on! They think I should do the same thing! Plus they wanna ,T-P an shaving cream other people's houses. on Halloween I don't wanna ! They called me chicken! So now I'm afraid I'll get TP'd shaving creamed and all that! And our house might get attacked with that sh...er...stuff.
The Hensonville police are on extra high guard on Halloween night, Robin. So don't worry. Just go trick or treating with your buddies as planned. My younger brother never did TP houses. He did go out and not wear a costume. He brought a couple of cans of shaving cream with him. It drove me crazy!:rolleyes::mad:.
Robin: Takes all the fun out of Halloween!
Yep. I couldn't say anything to him though. I wasn't his mom. Have fun tomorrow night . And that's an order!! :wink:
Robin mock saluting Yes ma'am! And thanks!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
This year's been pretty bleh. At least we got to the moviehouse mid-month. And it's not like they won't air my fave Halloween movie in the Crypt, er Christmas season/month as well. Just hope electricity's restored back home by then. In the mean time, we can still come here to HVC and enjoy some basic tricks and treats.

*Fixing some boiled gargoyle eggs to be peeled and turned to egg salad or devilled eggs. Oh, and these are eggs that have been candled to make sure they're the edible kind, not the hatching kind.

BEAR 2

Reaction score
Big Bird: (wearing his new mouse costume) Are you sure you don't want to come trick-or-treating with us, Bryan? It's lots of fun.
Bryan: It's okay, Big Bird. You guys go on. Besides, someone has to stay here and hand out the treats.
(Ernie comes out of the other room wearing a fur vest, bell bottoms, gold chain, a funny brown wig and bushy mustache) Come on out, Bert! We don't want to miss all all the good treats!
Bert: (from the other room) Ernie, I'm not coming!
Ernie: Bert...
Bert: I'm not doing it!
Bryan: Bert, I'm sure your costume is great! I'd like to see.
(Bert reluctantly emerges. He is wearing tight pink bell bottoms, a long beaded top, and a long black wig with a band. He resembles Cher, and Ernie is of course Sonny Bono).
Bryan: (Trying to stifle a laugh) Oh...That's...not quite what i expected.
Bert: Ernie, I look ridiculous! Why do I have to do this??
Ernie: Because you lost the toss.
Bert: Yeah, why does that keep happening?
Bryan: Well, you could always just tell people you're a really fashionable Native American...
Ernie: Khehehehe. C'mon, Bert!
(Ernie grabs Bert by the arm and drags him out)
Big Bird: Well, here we go! Bryan, will you make sure to save me a few of the sesame bars?
Bryan: Way ahead of ya, pal!
Big Bird: Thanks! See ya later!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Me: By the pricking of my thumb...
:batty: You're not actually pricking your thumb are you? That's a bit painful.
Me: Eh, it's no worse than when I've had blood drawn at times for medical tests. Besides, the goblins that run the Halloween world bank use a person's blood to identify them for their personal vault keys. Now, where was I?

Uncle Deadly: The pumpkin hour draws near.
*Begins handing out treats to the crypt kiddies who show up at our creaky door, lightning barely sparking if the little hooligans get out of line, what with that infamous trio oot and aboot it'll come in handy.

:insatiable: So what we handing out this year?
:batty: Transylwania Tvist coffin cakelets.
UD: Ah, how appropriate. Soul cakes for the little ones as they sing their little black hearts out.
Me: And they won't know who's souls we used. *Cryptish cackle.
:batty: Hmm, vonder if that's true for the soul coins those goblins use as their currency as vell.

Fatatita purrs happily as she heads out with a gleam in her eye to play in the halls, several bats flitting giddily in the moonlit night.

Katzi428

Reaction score
Robin passes Bert and Ernie as he comes in Uh were Bert & Ernie supposed to be a hippie couple? Bert did horriblen't look too happy
Yeah...ever hear of Sonny and Cher? Ernie was Sonny and Bert was Cher.
Robin: Why does Bert always get the girl costumes?
shrugging According to Ernie ,they tossed a coin and Bert lost . What'd you think of Big Bird's mouse costume?
Robin: If he sees any gigantic cats outside, he better watch out!
laughing You think so,huh? All right...let's see what kind of candy you got.
Robin: Does Chef like gummi fish? Someone was giving them out.
You'll have to ask, You don't like them?
Robin: Meh...they're OK. I'll get rid of these horrible things :smirk: and putting the Reeses peanut butter cups at the bottom of his bag
I know where you sleep, buster!!:wink:
Robin: You wouldn't steal from a sweet innocent young frog now would you? :halo:
Oh...nooo...of course not!
Robin: Just kidding! 3 packs for you and 3 for me. I'll be sharing my Raisinets with Rowlf too. But the Kit Kats are mine .
Sounds fair.After I go through all the candy.
Robin: Mo-om!
Ro-obin! Look we go through this every year! It's not my fault there are lunatics in this world,
Robin: sigh OK. Go through my candy.
digging through the candy If I didn't care so much, I'd just have you dump all this in a bowl without looking through it. But there are too many cracker jacks in this world who want to get kids sick. And I don't want you getting you to be a patient in Hensonville Memorial Hospital in the Christine Nelson Peds Ward hooked up to IVs because of poisoning from candy. putting the candy back in the bag and giving it back to Robin Got it?
Robin: Got it. Thank you for worrying Mom. giving me a big hug

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Horriblen't? :confused:

Somehow, that Sunny and Cher couple costume worked better for Wayne and Wanda at Mrs. Bear's Halloween hayride farmyard party a few years back.

Kids call it stealing candy from babies, parents call it imposing the trick-or-treating tax. Either way, I just grab myself a few small choc bars from the bowl.
:insatiable: Can me have a couple too?
Sure, it's too late now for anyone left outside. Just take a couple only Cook, you don't want an upset stomach making you have to take multiple bat-room brakes.
:insatiable: Okay, me take just a bag of the W&W chocolate candies.
*His furry hand grabs a baggie of the famous candies.

Always wondered if Hershey's uses a Typewriter Guy to imprint those w's onto the candy shells.