The New Am I The Only One Thread

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
#ohyeahthey'remadannoyinglikeseriouslyidothemasajokesometimeslikei'mdoingrightnowbutforchristsakesomepeoplejustoverdothemit'slikeshutupyouaren'tallthatandabagofchips

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Am I the only one who honestly gets kinda peeved when people use the word "triggered" as another term for "offended"?

Like, if you're just joking around I'm fine with that. But actually saying "This triggers me and I need a safe space! Wahhh!" In a serious matter gets on my nerves because these idiots are trying to act like the little first world problems that bug them are pretty much the end of the world for them, when there's war veterans or rape victims or just anyone who's been in a serious incident who have PTSD and actually have trigger moments because certain things can cause bad flashbacks.

ErinAardvark

Reaction score
Am I the only one who honestly gets kinda peeved when people use the word "triggered" as another term for "offended"?

Like, if you're just joking around I'm fine with that. But actually saying "This triggers me and I need a safe space! Wahhh!" In a serious matter gets on my nerves because these idiots are trying to act like the little first world problems that bug them are pretty much the end of the world for them, when there's war veterans or rape victims or just anyone who's been in a serious incident who have PTSD and actually have trigger moments because certain things can cause bad flashbacks.
No, you aren't the only one.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score

UGH, yes! I've hated the "triggered" meme ever since it first started.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Am I the only one who HATES hashtags?
I honestly just ignore them. I didn't even know what a hashtag was for the longest time because I never had Twitter up till last year, and even then, hashtags weren't something you normally saw on Facebook.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
I see hashtags as useful tools for quickly getting caught up with recent major news.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Am I the only one who HATES hashtags?
#hashtagssuck.
I'll even do you one better. Back in June around Father's Day, Dunkin' Donuts had special donuts that said "#1 Dad". Your Dad is Number One, get it?
I'm getting my coffee and some kid wnts to know,
"What does hashtag 1 Dad mean?"
Facepalm, please.