How do I get a job as a Muppeteer?

fozzieisfunny

Reaction score
I can understand that! Every single day I would practice, whether it's lip-syncing every word or improving it's movement I always feel that I'm improving each time!
I lip-synch every single word I say, and I have improved so much!

BlakeConor14

Reaction score
I live in Britain and I lot of the assistant puppeteers on mmw were from the UK and one of the best places to look is the jim Henson company as they do puppeteer adutions for there projects:sympathy:

Banjo man

Reaction score
I can understand that! Every single day I would practice, whether it's lip-syncing every word or improving it's movement I always feel that I'm improving each time!
I do the same too! I practice almost every day. I like to practice with a monitor like how the Muppets do it. I'm also improving on my puppet building(I recently started using Antron fleece,The official Muppet fleece).

CBPuppets

Reaction score
For me I would usually use Anti-Pill Fleece. and as far as Lip sync goes or if you're doing Live performances, I found this video to be really helpful.

BlakeConor14

Reaction score
I'm 15. My overall lifetime goal would be to do a Muppet project but my goal if I become a puppeteer is to get a puppet sitcom back to prime time British tv. I already have a list of puppeteers that I would want on the show including 18 year old puppeteer Max Fulham
I live in Britain and I lot of the assistant puppeteers on mmw were from the UK and one of the best places to look is the jim Henson company as they do puppeteer adutions for there projects:sympathy:
Henson company looking back on it now I wouldn't join unless I was doing puppet up as that is the only real Henson puppet work

gravy

Reaction score
Henson company looking back on it now I wouldn't join unless I was doing puppet up as that is the only real Henson puppet work
Meh, they have that Happytime Murders thing. If there is a potential sequel you could audition.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
For me I would usually use Anti-Pill Fleece.
Anti-pill fleece and polar/blizzard fleece are really the best things most people can use, mainly because they're not only widely available in various different shades and colors, but it's also reasonably priced.

Banjo man

Reaction score
Hey just wondering,Can you have a lisp and be a performer, Cause I sorta have a lisp. It's not like Sylvester the Cat's lisp where it is a little over exaggerated but Can I be a performer with one