Steve Whitmire has left the Muppets, Matt Vogel to continue as Kermit

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Hey, did you guys hear about Steve Whitmire no longer being with the Muppets? And that Matt Vogel will be playing Kermit now? I wonder what brought this on?
Yes, I just heard this on insert social media platform here and was very sad to hear it. I really hope he wasn't fired. I wonder who's going to be taking over his other characters. Does this mean Bean Bunny will be retired foreverr???? I wonder what David Rudman has to say about this. Has Dave Goelz ever tasted human flesh?

JimAndFrank

Reaction score
Yes, I just heard this on insert social media platform here and was very sad to hear it. I really hope he wasn't fired. I wonder who's going to be taking over his other characters. Does this mean Bean Bunny will be retired foreverr???? I wonder what David Rudman has to say about this. Has Dave Goelz ever tasted human flesh?
OMG this is too much! I bet it's Disney's fault. I'll never trust them again, down with the Mouse! Poor Steve, he's such an angel. If anyone disagrees with me, I'll fight them in roundabout arguments forever and ever and ever and ever....

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
Honestly, is the 2015 show on Netflix at all? I never bothered to check it out until 2 years later.
So neither you or @D'Snowth have seen the Muppets on ABC? You really should, cause Scooter brought up his mom's boyfriend in the Hollywood Bowl show, so that means things from that show are canon now. How about after you watch each episode, you tell us your thoughts in the threads for that specific episode? You can watch them all here, just ignore the annoying pop-ups: http://newepisodes.co/watch-the-muppets-online-free/62815/about

BlakeConor14

Reaction score
I wonder what the Henson children(who have had NO say in the Muppets since 2005) have to say. And I wonder how much they are being paid to say it.

gravy

Reaction score
(This comment doesn't count as part of the ''joke'')

It's been a year since he was fired, October 2016.

ErinAardvark

Reaction score
How dare Disney! Steve Whitmire is a god! He is the best Muppeteer in the entire universe! DISNEY IS WRONG! DISNEY WILL ALWAYS BE WRONG!

(and if anybody out there believes I'm serious, I have a bridge in New York I'm letting go cheap)

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I'll bid $24 for the bridge. I mean, all of Manhattan Island is worth that. Right?