The New Weekly Survey Thread

D'Snowth

Reaction score
1. Of course, it's one of my favorite holidays.
2. You mean as in Halloween-exclusive candy? That I'm not sure.
3. I'm not sure if YOUNG FRANKENSTEIN actually counts as a Halloween movie, but it's always enjoyable to watch this time of year; as for TV special, you can't go wrong with IT'S THE GREAT PUMPKIN, CHARLIE BROWN.
4. I don't really think I have one that particularly stands out as a favorite.
5. I've been to a couple, but they were when I was a really little kid, so my memories of both of them are really blurry.
6. I have a whole playlist of 'em; I'll catch you later on this one.
7. Low-tier candy for sure.
8. No.
9. No.
10. There was one year where I had a bunch of specific Halloween songs stuck in my head such as "Werewolves of London," "Here Comes the Bride of Frankenstein," and especially "Vampire Girl."

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
With Halloween around the corner, I just can't resist a survey:

1. Do you like Halloween?

2. Favorite Halloween candy?

3. Favorite Halloween movie or TV special?

4. Favorite Halloween costume?

5. Ever been to a Halloween party?

6. Favorite Halloween-type song?

7. Least favorite thing to get while Trick or Treating?

8. Have you ever egged, or toilet papered a house?

9. Do you believe in The Great Pumpkin?

10. Favorite Halloween memory?
1. Sure do! I don't go trick-or-treating anymore, though.

2. Candy corn (am I the only one who likes it???), Reese's peanut butter cups, Starbursts, Skittles, Butterfingers, M&M's (the peanut butter ones, specifically), popcorn balls (they count, right?)

3. It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown, The Day the World Got Really Screwed Up (an episode of Angry Beavers), and Garfield's Halloween Adventure (Thank you for reminding me of that, Erin! I always loved the part when Garfield and Odie kept pulling the masks off only to keep finding another one underneath.)

4. Don't have one.

5. I don't think so. If I did, I was probably very young and I can't remember it.

6. This is Halloween, The Monster Mash

7. Those gross candies like Necco Wafers.

8. Nope.

9. Of course.

10. When my cousin and I were younger (I think I was around 9 and he was around 6), we went to a "Trunk-or-Treat" (which is when people park in a parking lot and give out candy in the trunks of their cars) with my mom and my aunt. Anyway, somebody was playing loud music, which scared my cousin and made him cry. He later calmed down and told us (and these were his exact words), "I didn't like that beat!" The way he put it just cracked us all up. We still laugh about it to this day.

Old Thunder

Reaction score
1. Do you like Halloween? I mean, it's no Walpurgis... Yes I f:scary::scary::scary:ing do.

2. Favorite Halloween candy? Now that's tough. I'm gonna cop-out and say 3 Musketeers, but it's really hard.

3. Favorite Halloween movie or TV special? Pretty much every horror movie ever. I'll probably watch the original Halloween when the day comes.

4. Favorite Halloween costume? IDK.

5. Ever been to a Halloween party? Not really.

6. Favorite Halloween-type song? I have a whole playlist, I can't decide on one song!

7. Least favorite thing to get while Trick or Treating? IDK.

8. Have you ever egged, or toilet papered a house? Nope. I am a law-abiding psychopath citizen.

9. Do you believe in The Great Pumpkin? #MyLordAndSavior

10. Favorite Halloween memory? IDK.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
So, since Halloween is over, here's a new survey:

1. What's your name?
2. Where do you live?
3. Did you kill George Costanza?
4. Did you kill George Costanza?
5. Did you kill George Costanza?
6. Are you a reptillian?
7. Is this Jurassic Park?
8. Did you kill George Costanza?
9. Define "rarely."
10. Did you kill George Costanza?

Old Thunder

Reaction score
1. What's your name? David.
2. Where do you live? Virginia.
3. Did you kill George Costanza? Yes.
4. Did you kill George Costanza? No.
5. Did you kill George Costanza? Maybe.
6. Are you a reptillian? No, thank you very much.
7. Is this Jurassic Park? Nah.
8. Did you kill George Costanza? Did I?
9. Define "rarely." Not often; seldom.
10. Did you kill George Costanza? The world may never know.

BlakeConor14

Reaction score
1 Conor
2 England
3 Yes
4 no
5 avocado
6. I'm only reptilian on my dads side
7 only on Fridays
8 How did you find out
9. not a lot
10 I was at the grocery store when it happened

1. What's your name?
2. Where do you live?
6. Are you a reptillian?
9. Define "rarely."

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score

1. What's your name?
2. Where do you live?
6. Are you a reptillian?
9. Define "rarely."
1. Mikaela
2. New Hampshire
3. No
4. No
5. No
6. Nope
7. Not at all
8. No
9. Something here and there, or not often;seldom
10. I did not kill him.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
1. What's your name? Karsten
2. Where do you live? Somewhere in the south.
3. Did you kill George Costanza? Maybe.
4. Did you kill George Costanza? Why do you need to know?
5. Did you kill George Costanza? That's none of your business. It's just between me and George.
6. Are you a reptillian? I'm a Caribbean Amphibian.
7. Is this Jurassic Park? Maybe. The president kind of reminds me of a Jurassic Park villain.
8. Did you kill George Costanza? Well, he certainly can't tell you.
9. Define "rarely." YOU CAN'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO!
10. Did you kill George Costanza? Alright you broke me! I'll tell you everything I know! Elaine killed Kramer, and then Jerry killed Elaine, and George killed Jerry and married Newman, but that was illegal in the 90s, so they ran away. Newman was tired of hiding, so he decided to turn himself over to the The Po Po, but George wasn't ready to go to jail, so he killed Newman, and paid George Steinbrenner a handsome amount of money to pretend to be him, since they have the same first name, so it's only half lying. And then George Steinbrenner lived the rest of his days in a very hygienic rich people prison, and George Costanza thought he had gotten away with everything, when suddenly, he was walking to his car and he slipped on a stray banana peel, had a bad fall, and...was admitted to the best hospital in town, where he recovered in less than a month. But very soon, he began to regret everything he had done, and he started to feel nostalgic for his old life. So, he went back home, since he was no longer a wanted fugitive, and visited his parents' house for the first time in twenty years. He opened the door to find their bloody, lifeless bodies on the living room floor. George screamed in anguish and anger at the terrible sight, when suddenly, from behind him, his father showed up pointing a gun at him. And George's father was all like, "This has to end right now". And George is all like "Whaaa??? I thought you were dead!!" , and George's father says "No, but your about to be. Those were decoy bodies." He shoots at George one time, but misses. He shoots and misses again. One last fire of the gun hits George in the shoulder. George hunches over and grunts in pain. His father gets ready to finish him with one last blow, when suddenly, George's mother flies though the door wearing a Superman cape. She grabs her son, and they burst through an open window in the apartment. She flies higher, and higher, and higher. George looks at his mom, with tears in his eyes and says, "Ma, you saved me, even after everything i've done." His mom just smiles at him and says "Of course;You're my little boy". Just then, a skyscraper appears, seemingly of of nowhere. George's mother flies *SMACK! straight into it. Unconscious she begins free falling, 1,000 feet to her demise. George tries frantically to wake her up, but it's no use. George closes his eyes and waits for the inevitable. "Oooohh, if only I hadn't killed Newman and Jerry, and Jerry hadn't killed Elaine, and Elaine hadn't killed Kraimer, none of this would've happened." Just than, the army catches glimpse of them. An army general shouts "Old ladies ain't supposed to fly! Shoot 'em down, men!"
And they did, they shot George and his mother down with their tanks, and guns, and missiles, atomic bombs, harpoons, and bows and arrows. The two smash to the ground in a horrible mess.
They're both dead now ............................................................................................................ OR ARE THEY??????

The moral of the story is, "old women shouldn't fly". THE END?

Last edited:

ErinAardvark

Reaction score
1. What's your name?
Erin

2. Where do you live?
Washington, DC suburb

I suggest it was Colonel Mustard in the kitchen with the knife

I suggest it was Miss Scarlet in the conservatory with the revolver

I suggest it was Mrs. Peacock in the ballroom with the rope

6. Are you a reptillian?
No

Jurassic Park is frightening in the dark. All the dinosaurs are running wild. Someone let T-Rex out of his pen. I'm afraid these things my harm me, 'cause they sure don't act like Barney, and they think that I'm their dinner, not their friend. Oh nooooooo . . . . .

I suggest it was Professor Plum in the library with the lead pipe

9. Define "rarely."
A hamburger with a lot of pink in the middle

I suggest it was Mrs. White in the billiard room with the candlestick