Confessing Crushes...

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I have a question:How do you feel when the character you love gets killed off? Does it make you just as sad as if any old character died or does it make you especially depressed? Although it's not official, I had a TERRIBLE thought this morning. Giggles may have been officially killed off. Here's the reasons why I think this (again, just a theory. But still):
-She hasn't appeared as herself this entire season but........she has appearanced in dream sequences and pictures in the background
-Toothy was shown looking at a picture of her and crying in one episode. Why else would he do that, unless maybe they had some thing going we don't know about and she broke up with him off camera or something like that.
-Her last official appearance showed her clinging to life at a hospital. Because this is Happy Tree Friends though, this probably means nothing.
-Her last appearance was also the only time she's ever been voiced by the woman who normally voices Flaky. Voice actor changes aren't always a good thing in the world of animation.

So yeah, I'm probably not even close to accurate because of how the show has little to no continuity. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if Giggles is just on a brief vacation or something and will be returning next season. Where in Time is Giggles Sandiego? lol jk
Wow! Thank goodness we have the fanfiction episodes! Giggles is probably dead right now. The writers of the real show confirmed that they will have Cuddles and Toothy go on a date next season. Why else would they make an episode where Giggles' longtime crush/stalker (he has a billion pictures of her on his wall. That sounds like a stalker to me) suddenly becomes gay. I'm going to miss seeing her on the show, but hey as long as we have fanfictions I'm guess I'm coo-coo-cool with that (if your wondering why I'm saying it that way, it's a reference to The Orville. An episode aired a few weeks ago where Seth pronounced cool that way and I haven't stopped saying it ever since lol). She will live on through fan works. Trust me, this isn't the first time this has happened. A similar situation happened when I liked Scratte when I was younger. She never appeared in any of the other Ice Age movies (only as a figment of Scrat's imagination during the siren scene) so I assumed she probably died after Scrat jerkishly abandoned her in the dinosaur world. But fanfictions helped tremendously and it felt like she never even left :smile:. I'm just sad right now because I was just getting over the death of my beloved dog Rooster and now although she isn't real, I lose the one I'm affectionate towards as well.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Wow! Thank goodness we have the fanfiction episodes! Giggles is probably dead right now. The writers of the real show confirmed that they will have Cuddles and Toothy go on a date next season. Why else would they make an episode where Giggles' longtime crush/stalker (he has a billion pictures of her on his wall. That sounds like a stalker to me) suddenly becomes gay. I'm going to miss seeing her on the show, but hey as long as we have fanfictions I'm guess I'm coo-coo-cool with that (if your wondering why I'm saying it that way, it's a reference to The Orville. An episode aired a few weeks ago where Seth pronounced cool that way and I haven't stopped saying it ever since lol). She will live on through fan works. Trust me, this isn't the first time this has happened. A similar situation happened when I liked Scratte when I was younger. She never appeared in any of the other Ice Age movies (only as a figment of Scrat's imagination during the siren scene) so I assumed she probably died after Scrat jerkishly abandoned her in the dinosaur world. But fanfictions helped tremendously and it felt like she never even left :smile:. I'm just sad right now because I was just getting over the death of my beloved dog Rooster and now although she isn't real, I lose the one I'm affectionate towards as well.
R.I.P. Giggles
1999-2017
Although she is just a fictional character, she helped me through some hard times and I'll never forget about the times I watched that show when I was sad and seeing her smiling face was enough to perk me up through even the hardest of times. It felt as though she was there for me in a way, comforting me with her smile and laughter during times when I couldn't find anything to smile about. Even though she's a cartoon chipmunk, she means a lot to me and I'll spend quite a while missing her.

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
R.I.P. Giggles
1999-2017
Although she is just a fictional character, she helped me through some hard times and I'll never forget about the times I watched that show when I was sad and seeing her smiling face was enough to perk me up through even the hardest of times. It felt as though she was there for me in a way, comforting me with her smile and laughter during times when I couldn't find anything to smile about. Even though she's a cartoon chipmunk, she means a lot to me and I'll spend quite a while missing her.
I understand how you feel, though it's not about a fictional crush. My middle school years were pretty rough, and the show Littlest Pet Shop helped me through them. Whenever I would come home after a rough day, watching the show and drawing the characters always made me feel better. So, as you can probably already tell, I was pretty upset when the show ended after a good 4 season run. Even though LPS isn't the greatest show of all time, it remains one of my personal favorites, and I will always miss it.
(Gosh, that sounded sappy...)

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I understand how you feel, though it's not about a fictional crush. My middle school years were pretty rough, and the show Littlest Pet Shop helped me through them. Whenever I would come home after a rough day, watching the show and drawing the characters always made me feel better. So, as you can probably already tell, I was pretty upset when the show ended after a good 4 season run. Even though LPS isn't the greatest show of all time, it remains one of my personal favorites, and I will always miss it.
(Gosh, that sounded sappy...)
I don't know whether they killed her off or not, it hasn't been officially stated yet. But considering all the signs I found it's quite possible that they probably did.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Now that I think about it:My theory about them killing of Giggles is kinda stupid. Why would they call off one of their main characters (basically the mascot of the whole series) and me be the only one who says anything about it? Fans would be ticked, just like when Brian from Family Guy died and would probably be making petitions to bring her back as we speak. Sure she's become less of a main character, but that doesn't mean she's dead. If anything it means that she's going to make some big comeback in a future episode. Ooh, I have a great idea! Giggles's environmentalism could come into play again in a crossover episode where her and Captain Planet team up. Just kidding, but I am feeling a lot better now that I realize the obvious flaws about my theory. Theories aren't worth getting sad over, it was just my mind coming up with spooky stuff for some reason. She's probably fine and I was definitely overreacting.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
On HTF Wiki, Giggles is under the category of "Living characters" and it states nowhere that she has been killed off. They are probably just taking a break from using her or something like that. Maybe her voice actress demanded more money, they couldn't come up with any good jokes for her at the moment, etc. but I'm glad to know that my theory about her death has completely debunked. Now I have another theory that they will bring her back next Earth Day for a big comeback episode due to her recently established environmentalist side.