The new What Made You Smile Today thread

Schfifty

Reaction score
I'm sure that you would do a great job with SST nonetheless. You never know what could happen...someone could spot you again and then you could attend one of the Muppeteer Workshops, then before you know it you could be working with the pros on the show. I'm just saying that it could happen someday - you're one of the most dedicated and loyal Sesame fans I know, and I could see you contributing a lot to the show.

Schfifty

Reaction score
(Sorry for the double post)

I surprised everyone for Halloween today by driving to and arriving at work wearing my old Puppetume head and outfit. :laugh:

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
OMG! I'm so hyped! Somebody is rebooting my favorite obscure video game series, Fate by making an unofficial fifth game in the series! The series has been over since 2012 and it's refreshing to see another Fate title after so long (whether fan made or not)
Long live mods lol :smile:

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I'm going to Vermont this weekend! Yay, because I've always wanted to go to another state besides Maine and Massachusetts.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
To help me cope with the death of my beloved dog Rooster, I recently binged the second and third seasons of Robot Chicken in a row. Right away I started feeling much better and there are countless brilliant skits I saw during that time that quickly perked me up and brought happiness back into my life again. Most of them are understandably funny skits that normally anyone would laugh at but one of the silliest things ever is also one of the most memorable ones in my opinion. This 3 second skit has caused me many of funny bones aches and I have no idea why. It's SO short and is basically a prime example of TVtropes Exactly What It Says on the Tin trope in a nutshell but for some reason, it'd put it up with the greats in terms of being one of the most memorable skits of all time
I had no idea what Rooster's sense of humor was like because he was a dog but I can't help but think he was up in dog heaven watching his owner thinking
"What the heck is he watching?"

D'Snowth

Reaction score

I don't know why, just seeing these different sized Big Birds side by side made me smile.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Managed to beat Jaws Unleashed. Whoop-whoop!

(That last boss fight is a PAIN).