Those Strange Kiddie Videos on YouTube: What's the Deal?

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
These videos disturb me SOOOO bad! I've never watched one of these disturbing videos myself but I've seen news reports/YouTube reviewers discussing them. I almost threw up when they showed some of the more graphic imagery found in these "kid's" videos..........and to think there was a time when The Simpsons was the most controversial cartoon ever.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Also, this is unrelated but I can't help but notice in the majority of videos discussing these disturbing shorts parents often refer to the well known children's character as Peppa THE Pig. Last time I checked, her name was simply Peppa Pig. Maybe that's a sign that they aren't really paying attention to what their kids are watching. Trust me, because she kept a close on my shows when I was a kid my mom can tell you pretty much anything about SpongeBob lol.

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
Also, this is unrelated but I can't help but notice in the majority of videos discussing these disturbing shorts parents often refer to the well known children's character as Peppa THE Pig. Last time I checked, her name was simply Peppa Pig. Maybe that's a sign that they aren't really paying attention to what their kids are watching. Trust me, because she kept a close on my shows when I was a kid my mom can tell you pretty much anything about SpongeBob lol.
If you ask me, that one's very minor and not that concerning. It's definitely not as bad as the misnaming people do with the Muppets ("Fonzie Bear", "Mrs. Piggy", "Jim Hanson", etc).

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
If you ask me, that one's very minor and not that concerning. It's definitely not as bad as the misnaming people do with the Muppets ("Fonzie Bear", "Mrs. Piggy", "Jim Hanson", etc).
Somebody I know called Fozzie Bear Fonzie one time

I'm sorry but this is definitely NOT Fozzie!

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
Wanna see the scariest baby show of all time? I present....
The Gigglebellies.
Pure. Nightmare. Fuel.

How could any child ever like this? If I saw this as a toddler, I would've cried, ran out of the room, and had nightmares for weeks. I guess they tried to make the characters look cute, but they just look very uncanny valley to me, and the subpar animation quality doesn't help, either. Seriously; those eyes!!! I mean, that horse (the creepiest one to me) makes the bird from the Sesame Street "BIRD" cartoon look like a freakin' Care Bear in comparison. (Okay, it's probably a bit of a stretch to say that, but still.)

If you're gonna make YouTube videos for babies, do it like this:
and not this:

Last edited:

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Looks like the first video is no longer available anymore because the account associated with it got terminated.