What song can you not get out of your head?

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Actually, I never tried to recreate it at all, I just simply uploaded the song onto YouTube as a lyric video (and evidently got some of the words wrong since the cartoon sound effects made understanding all of the words rather difficult). But I can agree that a proper soundtrack release would have been great.
Ah, for some reason your description kinda threw me off, but eh, no big deal. The lyrics were pretty accurate though.

Also, for what it's worth, I DID find a pretty good recreation of the cleanest source we can get for the song:

Schfifty

Reaction score
I've started listening to the Classic Rock station again on Music Choice, and this song popped up yesterday. Definitely a Who classic.

Schfifty

Reaction score
I've started listening to the Classic Rock station again on Music Choice, and this song popped up yesterday. Definitely a Who classic.

And holy cow, the song's playing again as I'm typing this. Lol.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Oh no! Thanks to some ridiculously well made Animutation video, I've got Barbie Girl In a Barbie World of all songs stuck in my head right now. I know it's in a different language, but it's the same fricken song either way:
http://www.animutationportal.com/modules/debaser/player.php?id=114
Thankfully, I heard it on a funny Flash cartoon not an actual Barbie commercial so I haven't lost my man card completely yet lol jk

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Oh no! Thanks to some ridiculously well made Animutation video, I've got Barbie Girl In a Barbie World of all songs stuck in my head right now. I know it's in a different language, but it's the same fricken song either way:
http://www.animutationportal.com/modules/debaser/player.php?id=114
Thankfully, I heard it on a funny Flash cartoon not an actual Barbie commercial so I haven't lost my man card completely yet lol jk
Don't worry, due to how I've made a ridiculous amount of references to Care Bears, Rainbow Brite, and Strawberry Shortcake in my videos I was planning on punching a wall to regain my manliness soon anyway. Curse you Robot Chicken and your hilarious way of making me find anything funny about those girly cartoons from the past! lol jk :smile:

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I know this sounds crazy but my current ear worm is a song that doesn't exist. Okay, let me explain a little bit here:This song is actually a written fanfiction that doesn't have any music attached to it but my brain has changed that. It's kind of like what they say about horror, normally a monster/villain they don't show on camera is the scariest because your mind makes up it's own terrifying image. The first time I read this, I basically added my own rhythm/musical sound to this cute little song right here which makes it the catchiest darn thing ever. That's really the fun of fanfiction in my opinion though, your mind can turn into whatever type of genre you want while you read it. You can make this song rap, country, rock, heavy metal, jazz, whatever your currently in the mood for and that only makes the ear worm part of it even worse
http://happytreefanon.wikia.com/wiki/Muddling_with_the_'Uddles

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Due to how I posted about Piano Man being a very nostalgic song that I hold close to my heart, I'm sure some people have been wondering how I feel about the extremely crude, sarcastic Robot Chicken parody of it. Well guess what:I think it's awesome! Although they are clearly trying to make the song out to be garbage, I can't help but laugh at the way they do it. When I did some research on the sketch and why it's so mean spirited compared to the lighthearted feel most of their parodies have, it's because the Robot Chicken people got into a bit of an argument with Billy Joel. They asked him to do a voice on the show before this skit was ever written and he said no so they decided to portray him as a stuck up jerk in this sketch. Even though I like the song, I think I might enjoy this version just as much. As smarta** as it may be, it's still a very clever well written sketch.
Oh yeah, that's Zac Efron voicing Billy Joel by the way lol.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I watched a YouTube video called "Top 10 Best South Park Songs" a while back because I was bored out of my mind and wanted to see a Nostalgia Critic-type review video. Guess what? For a few days, I had every single song on the list stuck in my head. Although I'm not a big fan of the show, they certainly know how to write some memorable comedic songs. One of them was an entire musical number praising some obscure basketball player and essentially applying the whole Chuck Norris joke formula to him. Believe it or not, despite South Park's infamous way of routinely making fun of celebrities in rude ways this one was done in a somewhat positive way........to the point where if I were the guy they were singing about, I would've loved it and showed it to everyone I know. Making an entire song that says positive things about an obscure person is one of the best ways to make them feel important in my opinion :smile:.

ErinAardvark

Reaction score
Ah, for some reason your description kinda threw me off, but eh, no big deal. The lyrics were pretty accurate though.

Also, for what it's worth, I DID find a pretty good recreation of the cleanest source we can get for the song:

I saw this movie on some website or another a few months ago. I heard it was available on DVD via Warner Brothers' Warner Archive. This song definitely got stuck in my head for awhile after I saw it. If you ever get a chance to see it, watch for the brief cameo of Miss Piggy in the beginning credits!

ErinAardvark

Reaction score
Don't worry, due to how I've made a ridiculous amount of references to Care Bears, Rainbow Brite, and Strawberry Shortcake in my videos I was planning on punching a wall to regain my manliness soon anyway. Curse you Robot Chicken and your hilarious way of making me find anything funny about those girly cartoons from the past! lol jk :smile:
Watch what you say about girly cartoons from the past, buster. We girly girls have to have our entertainment too, ya know! :mad: