Questions about anything

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
On the topic of bad fandoms, the game Cuphead has only been out for a little over a month, and its fanbase is already on its way to becoming toxic. I think Cuphead now holds the new record for garnering a bad fanbase in the least amount of time. That, or it's Bendy and the Ink Machine, and Cuphead is pretty darn close to breaking its record. But unlike Bendy, I actually like Cuphead, so if some kid makes a Cuphead reference on a video of some old cartoon from the 30's, I wouldn't be as annoyed as if they made a Bendy reference- I'm rambling off topic, sorry.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Just saying though, you haven't seen fanbases until you've seen the Total Drama fanbase.

Tumblr and Deviantart pretty much sums them up.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Toxic fandoms are just like anything else online. Even on here. Someone comes up with a neat idea, something original. Even if it's a crappy cartoon, at least that still took some effort to put together. A bunch of people like it, great. But there will always be the trolls and parasites whose only mission in life is to spread their poison. It is sad when this happens. People like that are still the minority, but it is unfortunate they make their presence known all too well.

mr3urious

Reaction score
So now that Kevin Spacey's being accused of being a kiddy diddler like a certain other Kevin once was, how are they going to deal with the final season of House of Cards? Are they going to resort to killing him off or will they use the old Fake Shemp technique?

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Is there a way you can change your username on wiki's? Cause to be honest, I've been doing that with sites where I'm signed up as "wattamack"; I just find the name very outdated now.