Sesame Street Season 49 News and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I see Ryan also has an appreciation for the classics. My kinda guy.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Oh wow, apparently Joe Fallon is a writer for SST now.

This is really interesting, considering once upon a time, he was to ARTHUR what Jon Stone was to SST; he's also written for DOUG, CURIOUS GEORGE, and other kids shows, so I can imagine him being a pretty good addition to the Sesame writing staff.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score

This is really interesting, considering once upon a time, he was to ARTHUR what Jon Stone was to SST; he's also written for DOUG, CURIOUS GEORGE, and other kids shows, so I can imagine him being a pretty good addition to the Sesame writing staff.
Just like Ken. Didn't he also work on Arthur like Joe?

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score

How do you know this?

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Probably from reading those "credit" things at the end of every episode.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score

Yeah, it looks like there was a good seven or eight new writers for the show after a few of the older writers left last season.

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
It seems that Zoe's tutu's gone for good judging by this appearance. If SSLfan ever comes back, I'm sure he'd be happy:

Status
Not open for further replies.