Sesame Street Seasons 30-34

Any Del

Reaction score
I have a question that's been on my mind for the longest and I might offend some of you. Why is it that when a Youtuber has Sesame street episodes, they act as if they own content from Sesame workshop? Meaning they act as if everything belongs to them even though its really Sesame Workshop's property.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I have a problem with people re-uploading stuff already up and will copy the description of the regular upload too; I don't get why they go through all that effort. And then there's this one person who records the computer screen for clips and touts that they're "better quality" and has actually "booed" a video or two of mine for my poor quality.

As I've said, there's something not quite right with a lot of SS fans.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I have occasionally seen true "better quality" uploads of clips that are already available, but one has to keep in mind that many of the clips that have already been around for years were uploaded during a time of YouTube's infancy, when videos were compressed all to heck to conserve space and bandwidth - anything above 480p (and even 360p in some cases) weren't even options at the time. Heck, I can still remember what a big deal it was when they added a 480p option, and they actually hyped it as "high quality" at the time.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
And then there's this one person who records the computer screen for clips and touts that they're "better quality" and has actually "booed" a video or two of mine for my poor quality.
That would be 513Sesamefan. He's done the same to me.

But yeah. Idc if we have extra sources of the same clip, but just taking already uploaded clips from other channels and re-uploading them is just stupid.