Reaction score
"Led Zepplin was wrong..... There is no stairway to Heaven."

Last edited:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
JERRY: Hey, there's Leo.
KRAMER: Who's Leo?
JERRY: Uncle Leo.
KRAMER: Oh yeah, right, Uncle Leo. Forgot his first name.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
"Believe it or not, George isn't at home. Please leave a message after the beep...."

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
"Do you HAVE to keep tapping like that?!

YOU BLOATED SACK OF PROTOPLASM!"

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Gordon has a bunch of triangles he mysteriously finds around the street. Bob comes into frame with a monkey on his shoulders
Bob: Hey Gordon! What's with all the triangles
Gordon: I dunno, where did you get a monkey?
Bob: Oh, I don't know, just picked up a monkey.

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
In a ToughPigs interview, we learn the reason why Ryan's Elmo is more 3-dimensional than Kevin's.
Ryan Dillon: The episode I watched over and over again was an episode where Elmo's playing Hot Potato with Abby, and he just can't win, he's getting frustrated and frustrated that he can't win and so it turns into a Rocky parody where Telly is Bergess Meredith, and there's a montage, and there's a whole thing where Elmo's really mean to Abby because, he's upset that he hasn't won. He's frustrated that he's not won this game and he kinda takes it out on Abby who gets upset and he sings this really sweet song about not meaning to have done what he did. It's called Elmo Didn't Mean To, and when I saw that I was like "Oh, that's who he is." Sometimes he doesn't think before he does something and then he feels the way he feels. And it was just an interesting to watch and it made me realize it's not just Elmo's World all the time. He's a much rounder character, he has emotions and feelings and thoughts, and once I started to get into that part of him, it was much more helpful, especially with interviews and stuff like that.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Abby is always blamed for Elmo for pretty much stripping away Elmo's dimensions. In a way, I can kind of see it, because they were desperate for Abby - as a female Muppet - to reach Elmo's level of star power. Drtooth has often pointed out what the problem is: Elmo has no chemistry with Abby the way he did with Zoe, so there's really no dynamic between Elmo and Abby like there was with Elmo and Zoe. Zoe could bring out a side of Elmo we don't see too often, particularly whenever she throws Rocco into the mix - her infatuation with Rocco drove him crazy and he could get flustered and exasperated with the way she'd treat Rocco like a living, breathing thing, when he'd always exclaim, "But Rocco is just a rock!" There wasn't anything like that going on with Abby, and since they started pairing Elmo with Abby more and more and with Zoe less and less, we were seeing considerably less of that side of Elmo.

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
Abby is always blamed for Elmo for pretty much stripping away Elmo's dimensions. In a way, I can kind of see it, because they were desperate for Abby - as a female Muppet - to reach Elmo's level of star power. Drtooth has often pointed out what the problem is: Elmo has no chemistry with Abby the way he did with Zoe, so there's really no dynamic between Elmo and Abby like there was with Elmo and Zoe. Zoe could bring out a side of Elmo we don't see too often, particularly whenever she throws Rocco into the mix - her infatuation with Rocco drove him crazy and he could get flustered and exasperated with the way she'd treat Rocco like a living, breathing thing, when he'd always exclaim, "But Rocco is just a rock!" There wasn't anything like that going on with Abby, and since they started pairing Elmo with Abby more and more and with Zoe less and less, we were seeing considerably less of that side of Elmo.
While that may be true, in season 46, after Ryan became more comfortable with playing Elmo, some of the stuff with Elmo and Abby became quite entertaining. Even in episodes that basically had no plot like 4707, Ryan would make it funny with his performance as Elmo, like when he went nuts about loosing his cowboy toy, "Elmo and Abby can't play Cowboy because Elmo lost Clipity-Clooop!" And then Abby'd say, "Well we can still play cowboy." And then Elmo would go "How Abby? Hooooooow?!" I think DrTooth said Ryan and Leslie have better chemistry than Kevin and Leslie. The fact that they were both hired for Sesame Street in the same year probably has something to do with it.