Sesame Street Seasons 30-34

Any Del

Reaction score
Well, what if the original upload were to be taken out of Youtube hmm? Especially if it was your favorite video? At least we got the reupload as backup in case you didn't download the original.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
At this point I've just learned that nothing lasts forever, so I'll only save a clip if Sesame Workshop hasn't already posted it (sadly though, they only seem to upload Muppet clips as TBT clips nowadays, which is fine, but it doesn't hurt to switch it up once in a while) and if they didn't goof up on uploading it.

Fozzieboba

Reaction score
At this point I've just learned that nothing lasts forever, so I'll only save a clip if Sesame Workshop hasn't already posted it (sadly though, they only seem to upload Muppet clips as TBT clips nowadays, which is fine, but it doesn't hurt to switch it up once in a while) and if they didn't goof up on uploading it.
531sesamefan sucks. He needs to learn about not recording in front of a computer screen.

Fozzieboba

Reaction score
His uploads are not an improvement either.

Fozzieboba

Reaction score
I have a problem with people re-uploading stuff already up and will copy the description of the regular upload too; I don't get why they go through all that effort. And then there's this one person who records the computer screen for clips and touts that they're "better quality" and has actually "booed" a video or two of mine for my poor quality.

As I've said, there's something not quite right with a lot of SS fans.
Does Oscarfan still take requests for his Youtube channel?

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
531sesamefan sucks. He needs to learn about not recording in front of a computer screen.
Woah dude, that's a little harsh. You don't tell someone they "suck", regardless of how crappy their videos are.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Woah dude, that's a little harsh. You don't tell someone they "suck", regardless of how crappy their videos are.
While you do have a point on two wrongs don't make a right, if you saw some of the hilarious comments he posts, you'd see why he's pretty much known to be a pest putting video quality uploads aside.

I mean, for goodness sake. THE GUY TYPES IN ALL CAPS.

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
While you do have a point on two wrongs don't make a right, if you saw some of the hilarious comments he posts, you'd see why he's pretty much known to be a pest putting video quality uploads aside.

I mean, for goodness sake. THE GUY TYPES IN ALL CAPS.
Well, I'm not as involved in the SS community as you guys are (though I still love the show, of course). Can you give a link to the video that his comments are on?

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Well, I'm not as involved in the SS community as you guys are (though I still love the show, of course). Can you give a link to the video that his comments are on?

Just look through alot of PumpkinJfriend's uploads as well as recent Sesame Workshop uploads and you'll see them.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
The only positive thing I will say about 531Sesamefan is that he's apparently a fan of mine on YT: he's done a reaction video of one of Steve D'Monster's episodes with a homemade Little Jerry plush, and also a tribute/shout-out video for me with an Ernie puppet.