Cookie Monster appears on the CHEW...

mbmfrog

Reaction score
:insatiable: makes a cameo appearance on the CHEW to talk about his new Foodie Truck segment on the new Season of Sesame Street.

Erine81981

Reaction score
:insatiable: makes a cameo appearance on the CHEW to talk about his new Foodie Truck segment on the new Season of Sesame Street.
Just found out while watching the show. Glad I had it on at the time. It didn't even say in the description that Cookie was going to be on there so glad I had it on the channel.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
What's the deal with food trucks anyway? I mean, they've been around forever, but lately everybody acts like they're the biggest thing in food since the invention of the fork . . . it's like how froyo was such a big fad a few years ago, despite being around forever, it was like, "Dude, ice cream is so 2000s, froyo's where it's at now, dawg." I'm not even sure I would trust the quality of food that was prepared in the back of a truck by people who may or may not even be qualified to prepare food for public consumption. I certainly don't trust the trucks in my neighborhood that offer free cellphones, or a twenty-pack of ribeye steaks for $30, or ten DVDs for $5.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
If anything I would say college students especially made a big deal out of food trucks.

BEAR 2

Reaction score
If anything I would say college students especially made a big deal out of food trucks.
Also, I think they’re becoming more popular as different types of cuisines pop up on a food truck...particularly in big cities like NYC...that’s where they’re most prominent.